Hi , i am going to get a new PC soon and i'd like to know the Frame-Rate i'd get if i start playing SA-MP again, which i will probably :P, also please tell me if i can play SA-MP with ENB's, and a lot of mods installed.

Intel® Core™ i3-4150 Processor (3M Cache, 3.50 GHz)
4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Intel® HD Graphics 4400

I think SA-MP will run smooth with ENB Series on this PC.

The specifications look great. Definately it will run SA-MP smoothly.

Should i worry about installing too much mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKember
Посмотреть сообщение
Should i worry about installing too much mods?
You should backup gta img everytime you install a mod or just the first one without any mods because some mods sucks and then you want to remove them and yeah you know..

I am not sure you can use a decent ENB since you got a integrated GPU, you can run the game smooth without any texture mods. You should not have many background process because it will make you lag.

The GPU is kinda crappy. I recommend upgrading your GPU. Maybe even a CPU to i5

I will get a Nvidia Geforce 750 ti soon, about the i5, i think i'm good because i don't actually play the latest games..

- Ty for help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKember
Посмотреть сообщение
I will get a Nvidia Geforce 750 ti soon, about the i5, i think i'm good because i don't actually play the latest games..

- Ty for help
Better, you will have no problem with SA-MP, not even while using modifications. You could also run GTA IV easily.

It will run smooth without any mods, but with mods like ENB, it could still be kind of laggy. Depending on how much you change to the game. Mods are often a problem because they're not optimized for low grade systems like this one.