v0.3.7, ©2005-2015 SA-MP Team

[18:58:15]
[18:58:15] Server Plugins
[18:58:15] --------------
[18:58:15] Loaded 0 plugins.

[18:58:15] Filterscripts
[18:58:15] ---------------
[18:58:15] Loading filterscript 'vspawner.amx'...
--Admin Vehicle Spawner Loaded

[18:58:15] Loading filterscript 'FLUSH.amx'...
[18:58:15] Loading filterscript 'Animation.amx'...
--------------------------------------
[18:58:15] Filterscript Creator by Arlindi
[18:58:15] Animlist Commands
[18:58:15] Filterscript Creator by Arlindi
[18:58:15] Its Useful ANIMATIONS
[18:58:15] --------------------------------------

[18:58:15] Loading filterscript 'graffity.amx'...
[18:58:15] Loading filterscript 'MAPPING.amx'...
[18:58:15] Loaded 5 filterscripts.

[18:58:15] Script[gamemodes/MAINGM.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:58:15] Number of vehicle models: 0

Every time I try to use SSCANF it's not working.. I have the last SSCANF, btw.

^ Open your server.cfg

- write dis line:
Код:
plugins sscanf.so ;For posix
plugins sscanf     ;For windows
Ignore ' ; ' it just comment tag for a file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeSpigel
Посмотреть сообщение
Every time I try to use SSCANF it's not working.. I have the last SSCANF, btw.
You obviously don't have it added to the 'plugins' line of the server.cfg file. Also, make sure it's in the 'plugins' folder.

To everyone who isn't concerned.. no I haven't abandoned this.

All I need to do is polish up sscanf3 and then release it. It shouldn't take long.

@SpikeSpigel: The logs don't mention anything about plugins loading. If sscanf failed to load, it would say "Failed."

If anyone is having problems with it, try to:

a) chmod "sscanf.so" to 555 if you're running on Linux.

or:

b) Re-download the plugins and replace the includes aswell.

@Emmet_ what is difference between sscanf 3.0 and sscanf 2.8.2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyfuz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everybody.

I have a question.

Why I have this error:

PHP код:
sscanf errorSystem not initialised
Anyone help me?
The plugin isn't running.

Edit: Nevermind.

Deleted

I have downloaded all different versions of this plugin.

Yes I have tried 2.8.2 and .1 and gone back to 0.3z version of it and still it doesn't work. I am using the correct version of the include for each one I download.

- I have tried almost every possibility of this, everything your thinking of I probably done. Unless there a code manipulation or a edit version of the plugin for linux. I have no idea how to proceed.

I have experience with most programming languages (check signature) so I understand things most people who script don't know. However you can't know it all.

I just don't understand why it not working, I get no errors and the only difference is the server version and the plugin updates to the latest version. Nothing in my gamemode has changed since the end of 0.3z at which the server was online and working full time.

everytime i try to load this new plugin it fails why?

azzerking can you post some command that require player name/id? But post it whole not just sscanf part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
I have downloaded all different versions of this plugin.

Yes I have tried 2.8.2 and .1 and gone back to 0.3z version of it and still it doesn't work. I am using the correct version of the include for each one I download.

- I have tried almost every possibility of this, everything your thinking of I probably done. Unless there a code manipulation or a edit version of the plugin for linux. I have no idea how to proceed.

I have experience with most programming languages (check signature) so I understand things most people who script don't know. However you can't know it all.

I just don't understand why it not working, I get no errors and the only difference is the server version and the plugin updates to the latest version. Nothing in my gamemode has changed since the end of 0.3z at which the server was online and working full time.
If you're using pawno, make sure that you update the includes in the CORRECT include folder. I remember this problem back when I used pawno and it seems like it might just be the explanation for your problem.

Not sure if this is a bug with coding, or what.

Sometimes, my admins are noticing that sscanf is returning "no player found" while using the 'u' specifier.

Код:
if(sscanf(params, "us[30]",id,rsn))	return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Usage: /ban <playerid> <reason>");
I have tried it, and this seems to be happening if someone is inputting the actual name or the ID of the player. Not sure how to fix this.

I did notice that this wont happen if the 'd' specifier is used, but 'u' is better because you can type the name also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение

Sometimes, my admins are noticing that sscanf is returning "no player found" while using the 'u' specifier.

Код:
if(sscanf(params, "us[30]",id,rsn))	return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Usage: /ban <playerid> <reason>");
I have tried it, and this seems to be happening if someone is inputting the actual name or the ID of the player. Not sure how to fix this.

I did notice that this wont happen if the 'd' specifier is used, but 'u' is better because you can type the name also.
I remember Pottus make an fix for that with the specifier 'k' i think not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:

First off, is this before or after a restart (either gmx or changemode)? If it's after, you probably haven't updated to the most recent version.

Second, you could easily just make a new specifier, example below.
pawn Код:
SSCANF:players(string[])
{
    new ret = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;

if(isnumeric(string))
    {
        new p = strval(string); // Better than using strval twice.
        if(IsPlayerConnected(p))
            ret = p;
    }
    else foreach(new p: Player)
    {
        if(strfind(ReturnPlayerName(p), string, true) != -1)
        {
            ret = p;
            break;
        }
    }

return ret;
}
Use:
pawn Код:
new targetid;
sscanf(params, "k<players>", targetid))
if(targetid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
    return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Error [Command]: Invalid player name/id specified.");
else
{
    // Execute rest of command.
}

well i don't think that anyone read this topic full xD
O.T Great Job Emmet_!

owww it wasn't working for me but now it is

Hello there i am trying to put this one as it dont work for me on the 2.8 one, but i was wondering if the 3.0 one would work and if you could help me sort out the files on where to go as it is slightly messy and to new people they will get confused here :S