[Include] YSI 4

C:\Users\Edona\Desktop\Test Gamemode\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Visual\..\YSI_Co re\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI _Internal\amx_assembly.inc(3 : fatal error 111: user error: Please update "https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly" to get "deref()"

This error i get trying to make a /setskin Command.

Код:
CMD:setskin(playerid, params[]){
	new TargetID, SkinID;
	if(sscanf(params, "ui", TargetID, SkinID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Usage: /setskin [Target ID] [Skin ID]");
	if(!IsPlayerConnected) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "This Player is not currently online");
	if(SkinID < 0 || SkinID >299) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "That Skin is Invalid");
	SetPlayerSkin(TargetID, SkinID);
	SendClientMessage(TargetID, COLOR_GREEN, "Your Skin Was Changed.");
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You changed the player's skin.");
	return 1;

The command has nothing to do with it, you need amx_assembly for YSI 4. Take a look here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...99&postcount=2

Hi,

I just want to try out YSI 4 but it's impossible for me to compile it. I use a blank script with only y_commands included.

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <YSI\y_commands>

main() {

}

public OnGameModeInit() {
    return 1;
}

public OnGameModeExit() {
    return 1;
}
PAWN compiler is crashing at the time I press F5. When I'm using y_inline, the compiler gave me the following output:

pawn Код:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Internal\y_cgen.inc(90) : warning 231: state specification on forward declaration is ignored
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
Do anyone have a solution for that?

Regards, TT93

Did you update for the last version it is on GitHub?

Yeah, I got both YSI 4 and amx out of this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...99&postcount=2

Do we have a solution for this?

Код:
E:\ZS\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Internal\y_cgen.inc(90) : warning 231: state specification on forward declaration is ignored

Just wait for a fix it's a bug it will be fixed fast

Is it in any way possible to compile YSI 4 with Pawn compiler 3.2.3664? It's always crashing. Pawn compiler 3.10 works fine, but give some warnings.

pawn Код:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\y_amx.inc(1010) : warning 208: function with tag result or global variables as arguments is used before definition, forcing reparse
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline/impl.inc(1468) : warning 208: function with tag result or global variables as arguments is used before definition, forcing reparse
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline/impl.inc(1630) : warning 208: function with tag result or global variables as arguments is used before definition, forcing reparse
Pawn compiler 3.10.1            Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTailor93
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it in any way possible to compile YSI 4 with Pawn compiler 3.2.3664? It's always crashing. Pawn compiler 3.10 works fine, but give some warnings.

pawn Код:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\y_amx.inc(1010) : warning 208: function with tag result or global variables as arguments is used before definition, forcing reparse
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline/impl.inc(1468) : warning 208: function with tag result or global variables as arguments is used before definition, forcing reparse
D:\Program Files (x86)\Pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline/impl.inc(1630) : warning 208: function with tag result or global variables as arguments is used before definition, forcing reparse
Pawn compiler 3.10.1            Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.
That was an accident caused by Y-Less, he accidently merged his working fork into Misiur's repo. It has been reversed now and you should be able to compile fine.

Ysi After running on the server, when you turn on DOS, just about ysi related things are just coming out. How can you get rid of something in DOS window?

Problem with compile crash is solved (for me). It seems that the combination with https://github.com/maddinat0r/samp-m...inline-include give the compiler some reasons to crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTailor93
View Post
Problem with compile crash is solved (for me). It seems that the combination with https://github.com/maddinat0r/samp-m...inline-include give the compiler some reasons to crash.
Quote:

Pawn compiler 3.10.1

Didn't even notice this release! Probably because it was just 4 days ago. As Y-Less said on the GitHub issue you made, it's something to be discussed with Zeex.

Don't know if anyone asked for a help related to this already or not but I didn't find any. I'm getting this error every time I try to include any .inc file from the libary.

Code:
pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\..\YSI_Internal\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Internal\amx_assembly.inc(38) : fatal error 111: user error: Please update "https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly" to get "deref()"
How can I get this working?

I was using YSI 4.0 downloading by myself and changed to include with initial release by Misiur 8 days ago. Then Server CPU increases %100 after 4-5 hours later. Any ideas?

Hello @Freedom. - can you tell which y_* libraries are you using? Please try commenting out parts of code until you find the culprit, then I'll take a closer look - it'd be bad if a bug made it onto our first release

Code:
#include <YSI\y_iterate>
#include <YSI\y_flooding>
#include <YSI\y_timers>
#include <YSI\y_bit>

Is it normal that it takes about 15 seconds to load the library?, before this update, this was not happening.

Load where? Compile times? Server start? Downloading from github?

Compile times went up a lot because I had to revert a change to y_malloc. Originally it used a huge array as its memory pool, but that took a long time to compile and people complained. I switched to using the heap instead, exploiting a bug to reserve a section of the heap for private use; this drastically reduced compile times as the heap is allocated at run-time, but as I'm sure you can imaging, exploiting bugs is not entirely stable. It seemed that after a few restarts, things just stopped working and I did not know why. So I had to revert to the old, more stable but slower to compile, method.

Server startup should not take that long unless you have a really slow machine. However, YSI does do a lot of work at initialisation, but that work is all designed to pre-compute things and make the rest of your execution faster. I've never really cared about startup times - servers run for days or weeks at a time, fifteen seconds is a tiny price to pay IMHO and worrying over nothing (although people here do seem to like doing that, as proven by the topics asking if "if" or "switch" are faster).

Download times going up could be because github has been having a service outage the last few days, so that should clear up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
Load where? Compile times? Server start? Downloading from github?

Compile times went up a lot because I had to revert a change to y_malloc. Originally it used a huge array as its memory pool, but that took a long time to compile and people complained. I switched to using the heap instead, exploiting a bug to reserve a section of the heap for private use; this drastically reduced compile times as the heap is allocated at run-time, but as I'm sure you can imaging, exploiting bugs is not entirely stable. It seemed that after a few restarts, things just stopped working and I did not know why. So I had to revert to the old, more stable but slower to compile, method.

Server startup should not take that long unless you have a really slow machine. However, YSI does do a lot of work at initialisation, but that work is all designed to pre-compute things and make the rest of your execution faster. I've never really cared about startup times - servers run for days or weeks at a time, fifteen seconds is a tiny price to pay IMHO and worrying over nothing (although people here do seem to like doing that, as proven by the topics asking if "if" or "switch" are faster).

Download times going up could be because github has been having a service outage the last few days, so that should clear up soon.
I did the download from Github by the message of Misiur, with respect to the speed of initiation of sa-mp server, yes, before updating (it had the same version 4.0) began about 2-3 seconds, with the "new" Files downloaded takes between 20 - 25 seconds. But as you say, if this does not affect future in the execution of the server, it is not bad. Although it would be better to start everything quickly and smoothly in the future.

The compile time in PAWN seems the same to me (that depends on the number of lines in the game mode, you know ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrea1
View Post
that depends on the number of lines in the game mode, you know ...
No it doesn't.