Little Question about MySQL

If i have 1 samp host and it does not support MySQL Databases at all, Then i have another mysql hosted database on another host.

Can i use that mysql into my server which doesnt support mysql?

For example:
I got host but does not have mysql supported, I host a mysql database into another host, I tried to connect . Will it work ?

Of course it will. You just need the MySQL database information, such as hostname, user, password and database name.
Doesn`t matter where the MySQL database is hosted as long as you can access it.

Short answer: yes.

Thanks for your answer, +REP both of you

Can it be done yeah no problem.. Is it the smartest idea? Not really.. If you're hosting your mySQL database in a different location especially a different country that means your server will have to connect to the mySQL server located where ever it is and than connect back and than to your clients, this can add a delay and cause problems if your database server is located far away from your game server. This can lead to information not saving fast enough / loading fast enough and so forth.

If your host doesn't provide a mySQL database find another host.

I would use a local provided database. As, with local databases, you are not restricted in latency.

If you are using a remote DB, its more prone to issues.

It will work, assuming the mysql host lets you have external connections, which, if it is another game host or webhost or something like that, it probably won't.