Loot questions

Hello I'm using a loot system which spawns random items on the floor etc and I've made Cookies as loot as I have the servers currency to cookies the only problem is that the inventory system requires you to use the item before having the effect done.
For example:
Код:
OnPlayerUseItem(playerid,ItemName[])
{
	if(!strcmp(ItemName,"Cookie",true))
	{
            if(pInfo[playerid][pCookies] += 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"*"COL_WHITE" You have added one cookie to your currency.You can eat your cookies with /eatcookie.");
	    pInfo[playerid][pCookies] += 1;
	    RemoveSlotToInventory(playerid,"Cookie",1);
	}
}
Код:
Makes it so when the loot is used it adds the Cookie to the currency but I want it so that when I pick up the loot it automaticly adds the Cookie to the currency without having to use it
May I be assisted please?

That's the correct line. Which is displayed above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение

That's the correct line. Which is displayed above.
Please read again at the end I want to make it so when I pick up the loot it doesnt go to my inventory but to my currency.

OnPlayerUseItem(playerid,ItemName[])

So this is saying: When a player uses the item with the name "cookie" execute the code inside my body.

So it's not in this callback.

I don't think you understand I want to make a callback so that whenever I find the loot "Cookie" and when I pick it up it doesnt go to my inventory but directly to the currency so its kinda like Automaticly pressing the Use button for you if you understand me.

So, something like this?

PHP код:
OnPlayerPickupItem(playerid,ItemName[])
{
    if(!
strcmp(ItemName,"Cookie",true))
    {

pInfo[playerid][pCookies] += 1;
    }