******? Why? We still need you.

Sadly, i never thread topics here due to the intense criticism people do get, but the tragedy of the event had lead me to, with a request (i hope you too)!

Well, I, personally woke up today on the worst news I've ever head on SA-MP since two years. ******, no matter what is the problem among the team (i hope not), we still need you. Your coding shifted SA:MP to a whole new level. I hope you could think again about your decision, because literally I (we) can't imagine the forum without you.

Also, why removing all of your work? I can't understand. We really still need it, and need you for the upcoming version. Hope you could see this, and know how much people still need you here.

EDIT:
For people who are like "wtf is this idiot talking about":
****** is no longer a beta tester, and he removed all of this threads (started ones).

Quote:

I don't want this to sound cliche or anything, but the best I can describe it as is that I am addicted to SA:MP (not even playing it), and I have to move on. Sorry, this is the only way I know how.

Quote:

Sorry...

After 10+ years, I'm done - I need to move on! Sadly, I've tried before and failed, hence the rather drastic measures (that I realise may upset some people).

sarcasm, stupidity will be ignored as most of you people know nothing about his "outstanding" work. And the need to use it.

He removed his work ? When and what?!?

EDIT: OMG he is not beta anymore ?!!??!!

As you can clearly see, YSI's topics, foreach, whirlpool, everything he coded was deleted from the forums and from github. :[

Omg, i need those things .-. i need whirpool n etcc. btw why did he left?

Yeah, he removed all of his work.

I understand he needs to move on, but why remove your work?

I have no idea, i really don't.

Unfortunately he no longer wants to be part of the SA-MP community, but to move on in life and explore new things which is understandable.

However, Since all his contributions where deleted along the way, This has probaly stabbed every scripter. No doubt, every scripter has at least one of ******'s plugin/ includes such as sscanf etc. At the same time, I understand why he has deleted such contributions because he no longer provides support for the plugins and/ or to help him move on in life.

Its a real tragic story, but I don't think anyone can take over ******'s posistion within the community. Other than this, I may just follow him out the door for some various reasons.

Farewell ******!

After the leaving of ****** I'm pretty sure SA-mp will lose some(if not all) valuable players
Adios ******, hope you'd return someday.

He'll be back in a few months, just like last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
View Post
After the leaving of ****** I'm pretty sure SA-mp will lose some(if not all) valuable players
Adios ******, hope you'd return someday.
No one with sense will leave purely because ***** did, lol.

Must be a dispute. I know, this topic would be delete aswell. But, ****** was the one who had worked hard, and by hard I mean very-very-hard. We need that legend, again. ****** was the one of the most active, and working beta tester, I really appreciate his work, what he did for SA-MP and etc.. Yes, we'll miss you ******. You'll be missed. Salute to your tribute. Tribute to ******.

Farewell ******. We'll miss you. *emotional*. Atleast, I expressed my feeling, before the topic being deleted. SALUTE TO YOUR WORK.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pota
it'd be awesome , if he'd come back! #*****comeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
****** was the only active, and working beta tester,
This is both incorrect and offensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
No one with sense will leave purely because ***** did, lol.
Well as seen above he's removing his works as well ofc no one would leave just because ****** left but if his works bid us farewell as well there's quite high chance.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If so, then why deleting his work? Sadly, last time he haven't.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This is both incorrect and offensive
Sure, sorry for that offensive words, I never tend to write that. It was like "He was very active, and working one" sorry for the mistake, apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
If so, then why deleting his work? Sadly, last time he haven't.
Dunno but it's pretty hypocritical (and selfish) considering the amount of times he's had a go at people for deleting their posts instead of leaving them there to help other users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
****** was the only active, and working beta tester
Hilarious

Well JUST a shit theory but he's hacked maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Well JUST a shit theory but he's hacked maybe?
Nope.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dunno but it's pretty hypocritical (and selfish) considering the amount of times he's had a go at people for deleting their posts instead of leaving them there to help other users.
That's the first thing that came to mind for me as well.