SA-MP Server Signature Builder

Firstly I am not sure if this is the right section, I saw ev0lution releasing his SA-MP Player Search site here so i thought this would be the right section.

So basically I make a javascript based editor which allows you to custom sa-mp server signatures with live updating statistics with it you can make signature with custom fonts, background, positioning..etc It is fully customizable.

Here is the link : http://brozeus.tk/sampsig/

Basic Usage Instruction and Info :
  • The list on left side is server stats insertion list. You can drag and drop items from it to signature.
  • It is fully drag-drop based, you can drag text to its desired position.
  • Single click on the text and after that a tool bar will appear, using that toolbar you can change text size, font, color, outline and upload fonts.
  • To delete items single click on them and press delete key of your keyboard.
  • To resize image single click on it to select it and then bring cursor to image's border, it will change into a double header arrow then drag and resize image using it.
  • After your you have finalized your signature click on "Finalize" button and follow the steps to generate a link to signature.
  • When the server is offline the status word from list is replaced by "offline" and rest of variables by "---".
Known Bugs:
  • Sometimes while selecting font color and outline color toolbar closes automatically.
  • Sometimes after uploading font the font in list doesn't appear in its font-family as it should(in firefox). This is because the font file that was uploaded was some kind of malware.
  • Using a bad Host host name in signature generating file will lead to image not being generated at all.
NOTE:
-Site not compatible with IE
-The site shows alert boxes at various steps , do NOT tick on option "Prevent this site from making more alert box", something like that.
-The site best works in FireFox, I have been reported that there are some bugs in Chrome I will try to fix them ASAP

Suggestions and bug reporting are always welcomed.

Awesome release mate! I was really searching for something like this! Very useful!

It's quite big.

Yeah it's really big, but other than that it's cool!

Thanks guys, a note
I have been notified that there are some bugs with site when using ****** chrome, I have tested the site with firefox successfully, didn't had chrome so didn't tested with it.
I will fix chrome bugs when i come back from school tomorrow, if you have firefox then use firefox for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
It's quite big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoLight
View Post
Yeah it's really big, but other than that it's cool!
Yes, it's TOO big. It doesn't fit on my screen. I can however zoom out to 33% and it fits perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Yes, it's TOO big. It doesn't fit on my screen. I can however zoom out to 33% and it fits perfect.
Strange I use Firefox and it fits in my screen at 100% zoom level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
View Post
Strange I use Firefox and it fits in my screen at 100% zoom level.
Ah, -Chrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Ah, -Chrome.
Just now downloaded chrome and turns out that there are lot more bugs while using chrome with my site than expected the background option click event is not firing and drag is not working properly in chrome and also dialog appears off-screen, I am trying to fix the bugs but if you guys have firefox then use firefox to use that page as it works like a charm in firefox.

mmmmhm

I think my signature is fucked up.
used FireFox ...
Also there was an issue changing text, it always been disabled.