Dear Indians,Save the internet. Tell TRAI we need network neutrality before the deadline on 24 April 2015.

Its now or never. If you want to save the internet please go to www.savetheinternet.in and send an E-Mail to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India).

To know more about the issue click the ******* link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfY1NKrzqi0

Its all about Freedom, Equality and our Future.

Best Regards,
Rahul KS.

Yea, I've sent the E-Mail. (lolololololxdxdxd)

#savetheinternet.

It's viral all over India, we will definitely save the internet!

I agree with most of the ideas, excepting the speed neutrality. Even though my internet speed is low as hell and gives me headbatches, you can't buy a Ferrari and an Vauxhall with the same money, right?

P.S Those guys should create a TV show untitled Top Gear India. They rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ueADJ9ByQU

I'll be very honest here. Indian govt dont even know why or how the internet works, all they care about is money in there pockets which would make them even fatter as they now are. The corruption in India is just above the head.
Anyways sent the mail #SaveTheFuckingInternet #FuckIndianGovtAndTRAI
P.S: I'm an Indian so dont start bullshitting stating'how can you say this to india, india's our mother, We are Indians and you're an asshole' etc.
I respect India as much as you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll be very honest here. Indian govt dont even know why or how the internet works.
By being very honest you just made yourself a ass. . Seriously? India has more than 300 Million internet users and you think that the government doesn't know how to control it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkLorD
Посмотреть сообщение
By being very honest you just made yourself a ass. . Seriously? India has more than 300 Million internet users and you think that the government doesn't know how to control it?
In that case Indian govt of all people should know taking away net neutrality will bring chaos( directly or indirectly).
Tnen why even impose such a thing when "they Know How to control it". By taking away net neutrality they're just inviting chaos,protests,and such movements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Indian govt dont even know why or how the internet works, all they care about is money in there pockets which would make them even fatter as they now are
The Indian govt is not behind this.Private telecom companies like Airtel, Reliance,Vodafone etc are trying to remove Net Neutrality.
Now a days internet is a necessity.. these private companies want to earn more from data usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
The Indian govt is not behind this.Private telecom companies like Airtel, Reliance,Vodafone etc are trying to remove Net Neutrality.
Now a days internet is a necessity.. these private companies want to earn more from data usage.
Agreed that private company is behind this but so is TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) which is a part of Indian govt which is solely run by Indian govt. Get your facts right mate. However to take away the net neutrality they(Private telecom companies) need to have some kind of consent/permission from TRAI. Although TRAI is supporting this idea but they have to get the COMMON PEOPLE's feedback.
And thus the E-Mail is sent regarding our feedback.