how much do scripters usually charge?

im looking for a scripter but i wanted to know from anybody if they have paid somebody before or often what is the average rate on a

whole gamemode makeover

so not a whole gamemode

if you did pay for a complete gamemode how much?

have you seen any advertisements?

did you pay somebody for a filterscript?

what is the average rate on scripts

or how much would you charge me

Well, the costs for scripting varies. You can find people to script for free, or for money.
The costs are between $1/hour requested by most of the scripters, to $5/hour, for those experienced and well rated, such as ******.
Of course, the difficulty of the coding can result into a higher cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, the costs for scripting varies. You can find people to script for free, or for money.
The costs are between $1/hour requested by most of the scripters, to $5/hour, for those experienced and well rated, such as ******.
Exactly.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, ****** takes 200$ for hour, that's what he told me

Well yeah, why wouldn't he (although 200 seems a bit excessive, did you mean 20)? I could flip burgers at McDonalds which takes literally no skill and pays Ђ 10 / hour. Scripting is a skill and thus worth more.

@Glossy42O : Either he can script a huge amount of functionnal things (from scratch ?) within an hour (which justifies that cost), or you're just wrong about it (as Vince said, maybe 20 ?).

And I personally never saw someone charging per hour of work (well, you can't really control what a scripter does in an hour, you may pay him doing nothing but watching videos or playing and you'd believe he's scripting). However, I often saw persons charging per system their script. For example, I script you a whole faction system (police, governement, medics, gangs + system for smaller factions (non-official ones)) and I tell you how much I charge to give it to you. But the price I'll tell you would most likely be accorded to the time I spent on it.

but if you had a full time job you would have to apply and work there all day lol

are you calling me a boss

of coarse you dont get paid what you are expecting at burger kind and you will come home smelling like ass

if you are getting paid to script you should be very good and i would only need you to script the stuff that i dont know how to script

if there is anyone who is up for the offer let me know im looking to spend a good 200 to get the whole thing complete all it needs is lots of bug fixes you can download the gamemode and edit it yourself maybe 20 40 dollars at a time depending on what i want you to do

like i want somebody to help me make a skin class selection at the hospital the hospital already has a little menu where u buy stuff i want you to add skin change on there and make it work with the whole register system

something like that shouldnt cost 200 a hour or even 10 dollars seeing as how if your a pro you can get it done in maybe 5 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, ****** takes 200$ for hour, that's what he told me
He was probably trolling you. I know he charges with $5 hourly from my own experience. He might charge for depending on the difficulty though.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd pay $40/h for ******.