Looking for a server

Hi everyone! New to the forum!

I played at a server which i thought were a very fun and good server but it shut down suddenly and now i don't seem to find the same server again. Maybe someone got an idea of which server it can be?

It was a roleplaying server, don't know which mod but the map was san andreas and the name was something like reggie or something, not sure. You could get jobs (either legal or illegal) by going to 2 different places, you could be truckdriver, taxi driver, medic etc. (legal) and drug smuggler, drug dealer etc. (illegal). You called the taxi by typing /call 555. You could ask a admin a question by typing /ask [text]. Think i remember part of a admins name, vladimir or something like that.

Well, any clue?

thanks in advance

p.s Not sure if its the right forum.

Was there alot of players? How long ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
yea maybe 50+ at least i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain3
Quote:
yea maybe 50+ at least i think.
Well alot of Roleplay servers are quite similar, look at the official list, there are 4/5 popular RolePlay servers there.

i played it earlier today.

Quote:
Was there a tutorial when you joined? If so then it narrows it down to Italian Mafia Roleplay on the official server list, or else San Andreas Roleplay I believe.

Quote:
Quote:
Was there a tutorial when you joined?
hmm, not sure, it could have been.

and another question of topic quick, how do i register to Los Santos Role Play (cp.ls-rp.com)? there website is out of function?

It appears to be down right now, just go back a little time later, maybe half an hour it will probably be online by then.

you could also hotwire cars. needed licenses for guns, driving etc. you could go to flightschool etc. any help?

edit: can't you see some kind of history in SA:MP? So i can see which servers i've connected to?

Quote:
you could also hotwire cars. needed licenses for guns, driving etc. you could go to flightschool etc. any help?

edit: can't you see some kind of history in SA:MP? So i can see which servers i've connected to?
Redgies role play? Go on the officials list, its there