Pawno Warnings problem

I have added maps in pawno all are textured, probably that's why i get this warnings.
I need to know what is the couse of it, because it takes longer time when compiling the script.

warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
900 Warnings.

Show one warning plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRP
Посмотреть сообщение
Show one warning plz
You can't see ?

warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

There are 900 warnings, it is because of the objects, but it is not supposed to happen.
900 Warnings.

What he means is to post a part of the code which gives the warning at. We cannot guess what could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
What he means is to post a part of the code which gives the warning at. We cannot guess what could be wrong.
Iknow what he means... this is the warning code : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
It's the same warning 900 times.

The maps are not showed online aswell.

As I said, we cannot do anything by just looking at the warning's name.

You clearly use more or less arguments for some function(s) and as long as you don't post an example of code at which you got the warning at, there's nothing to help you with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
As I said, we cannot do anything by just looking at the warning's name.

You clearly use more or less arguments for some function(s) and as long as you don't post an example of code at which you got the warning at, there's nothing to help you with.
tmpobjid = CreateDynamicObject(18981,1288.732,-1233.453,12.037,0.000,90.000,0.000,-1,-1,-1,500.000,500.000);

It gives me thouse warnings, only on the lines were tmpobjid is used.

With what version of streamer include are you trying to compile it with? The only reason it'd give that warning was if the streamer include file's version is below v2.7 because "drawdistance" parameter did not exist; hence it gives the warning for having more arguments.

I have updated the streamer and now i got no more warnings. I'l keep in mind to update the streamer next time. Thank you.