problem in creating my samp server

admins i created my own samp server on my pc and iam using usb wifi modem i cant able to port forword it can anyone of you can solve my problem

Try using something like hamachi if you just want to play with friends.

If I was you I would save up to buy a VPS/Host as then you'll be able to actually play the server and you will get less lag, that's my suggestion I know it costs money but its worth it!

- If I helepd you today please Rep me!

Lag doesnt have to do with anything.. hosting or port forwarding a server is the same thing. Unless you're downloading or some other crap you're doing of course you will get lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dossantos
Посмотреть сообщение
If I was you I would save up to buy a VPS/Host as then you'll be able to actually play the server and you will get less lag, that's my suggestion I know it costs money but its worth it!

- If I helepd you today please Rep me!
Exatcly, and btw. we're not admins

http://portforward.com/
That site is great for port forwarding, has detailed instructions on each specific router/modem.
Also if you are planning on "home hosting" your own server, please don't. It's extremely unstable and not a viable option at all if you want your server to succeed. A lot of VPS companies do allow you to rent them for quite low prices.

just be careful with port forwarding make sure you can trust the people you're opening your ports to if your doing this for a private server it's ok but if are you doing this for a public server get a host

Are you sure you portforwarded it rightly?