[GameMode] GTA United Roleplay[GTAU:MP]

Hi can i ask if where is the vip located?

Can you teach me how to host server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis2k14
View Post
Can you teach me how to host server?
It's exactly the same as SA-MP server, simply get the files required for the GTA:U mod, and run the executable after setting the settings in the server.cfg.

good mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
It's exactly the same as SA-MP server, simply get the files required for the GTA:U mod, and run the executable after setting the settings in the server.cfg.
Ohh Thank You

Good!

can change to LS?

tested it and dosen't open for me actually contain 5 error's i think you missed some files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
View Post
tested it and dosen't open for me actually contain 5 error's i think you missed some files
I'd suggest you check your files, as the problem more likely resides in your system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSprenner
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool script, I'm hosting a server in it, but there are shit ton of bugs that need to be fixed before I can even think about opening it.

A lot of bad mappings, unclear features, etc etc, looks like a very unfinished script in my view.
The game mode wasn't made for SA-MP, it was actually made for a SA-MP 0.3.x mod known as GTA U:MP, which mainly included VIce City and Liberty City from previous releases of Rockstar Games.
BTW, if you want, you can still change and fix the locations and other problems but in 2017 its highly not recommended to use such gamemodes.

I like it. Nice work.

sick.

Nothing to say, it's just, AMAZING

Where is Liberty City and Vice City

AMAZING Scripts but there is not Vice City and Liberty City :/

why this is so badly written code and how to you even manage systems when everything is in big file and isnt seperated?
when code is written well, it doesn't even take so many rows like in this gamemode, but in this gamemode scripters doesn't even know how to use array.
its just so time wasting to write such gamemodes.
and such big gamemodes cant be written in ini file system, because when numbers grow it will start lag, for example big server have furniture objects over 200000 and with ini that isnt possbile

No maps :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoleplayMaster
View Post
Nothing to say, it's just, AMAZING
Quote:
View Post
Where is Liberty City and Vice City
Quote:
View Post
AMAZING Scripts but there is not Vice City and Liberty City :/
Quote:
View Post
No maps :/
you posted on this thread 4times and at first you said it’s amazing when you still don’t know what is it and how it works and you’re searching for map files! stop shit posting. Move your ass and read others comments you’ll understand what’s going on. it’s a gamemode for GTA:U, you need to download and install GTA:U, GTA:U IS NOT GTA:SA, after that you need to download GFA:U MP to connect.

I remember this old gamemode, and if I'm correct, it was cool just a lot going on at one point. Liberty City and Vice City combined is always interesting.

bro i keep getting ban from server can u tell me how to fix it plz