Server opens browser?

Does anyone know why my server, when I start it opens a web browser? (whether Chrome or Explorer, usually the default browser)

Screenshot of my plugins; http://prntscr.com/6ruewf

I'm on Windows 2012 R2

Are you using modified server files? Can you post your server logs (still if I'm quite sure there's nothing related to them)?

Have you tried running it as an administrator?
I would personally suggest checking if you haven't accidentally changed it into a shortcut, just download new server files.

Can you post your server logs

Hello, I'm the co owner. We've tried to reinstall the files and that didn't work. We also checked our logs and there's nothing in there as well so..

Have you tried unistalling web-browsers? And re-check if something was messed up in browser files.

I've had the same problem once and I think I fixed just like Alex said above, and if that doesn't work, try by re-downloading server files or it may be the script or plugin? Ah ESE ain know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried unistalling web-browsers? And re-check if something was messed up in browser files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoLight
Посмотреть сообщение
I've had the same problem once and I think I fixed just like Alex said above, and if that doesn't work, try by re-downloading server files or it may be the script or plugin? Ah ESE ain know.
I've uninstalled both and nothing opened. I'd install them back and it would begin doing it again.