[GameMode] nMulti - MySQL, ZCMD, sscanf base gamemode

Recently, I scripted a gamemode with a MySQL registration and login system, an admin level system and some basic admin commands.

I decided to release it on the forum for people to use as a base, perhaps someone can get some use out of it.

The reason for the name is because it was originally going to be a base script for a multi-purpose server (freeroam, DMs, stunts, etc.), but I realised, without the main features, every server is almost the same; a data saving system with kick and ban commands.

Features:

All passwords are hashed with Whirlpool, and should the login and registration dialogs be avoided (by a player pressing F6 whilst viewing them), chatting, spawning and using commands for that player will be impossible until they complete the dialog.

Admin levels are:
  • Player (level 0)
  • Moderator (level 1)
  • Administrator (level 2)
  • Lead Admin (level 3)
  • Owner (level 4)
But of course you can add more or change them completely.

The commands that exist are:
  • /ban [player name/ID] [reason 3-32 characters] (Administrator+)
  • /tempban [player name/ID] [hours (optional, defaults to 72)] [reason 3-32 chars] (Moderator+)
  • /setlevel [player name/ID] [level 0 - 4] (Owner)
  • /unban [ban ID] (Moderator+)
  • /kick [player name/ID] [reason 3-32 characters] (Moderator+)
  • /restart (Owner)
Only owners (level 4) can ban other staff members. Try to refrain from using /rcon gmx instead of /restart, because /restart saves everyone's data before the server restarts.

All plugins, includes, .amx files, .pwn files, and the database's .sql file are included in the .zip file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7zebah220...Multi.zip?dl=1

goodjob

Nice work...

A Pastebin would be nice.

Then why not make at least the basic for the multi-mode servers ?

There are a lot of basic scripts for everything around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
Then why not make at least the basic for the multi-mode servers ?

There are a lot of basic scripts for everything around here.
Because if I added features of a multi-mode server, it wouldn't be a base script any more.

Nice.

nice work

nice work

Its linux server gamemod