anims not syncing

Hey guys, i've been having trouble trying to get animations to sync for everyone in range of the player who is doing the animation.

I'm making the server force the animations to sync to everyone in range using the extra parameter in ApplyAnimation
but it doesn't seem to do anything.

On the screen of the person who is doing the animation, the animation works, but on the screen of other players near him, he does the animation for like 1/10th of a second and then just stands still.

here is my code:

PHP код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid"ON_LOOKERS""wave_loop"4.0000020001); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommzy09
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid"ON_LOOKERS""wave_loop"4.0000020001); 
I am not pretty sure, but try changing the 2000 (miliseconds) to 0
In a few words, it is going to be like this:
pawn Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid, "ON_LOOKERS", "wave_loop", 4.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);
Edit 2:
Take a look here aswell, it might help you a little bit: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ApplyAnimation

I don't think I can remove the timer, some of my animations have to be playing for a certain amount of time and cannot be cancelled by the user, eg: Fishing Animations, Robbery Animations, etc.

Also I really doubt that timer screws up the sync, i mean, that would be a pointless parameter?

Thanks anyways

edit: On second thoughts, after reading the wiki, do i just remove the Sync parameter? would it work then? I can't really test at the moment.

I am not really sure, try to loop the animation

loop the anim where?

After removing the sync parameter, it still didn't make any difference. the animation is not showing.

anyone know whats up?

Take a look at this filterscript and learn as much as possible from it;

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=570440

thanks C4SH, guess I have to think of another way to use timers for my animations.

sync problem solved. rep+