Cupboards of Narnia!

Why is it that some places in San Andreas ie:9 Green Bottles, where if you stay in for a certain amount of time (or go into a cupboard in a Gang safe) when you leave you're teleported to the Crow Bar Las Venturas? Its costing loads of Game time travelling back home and most annoying!!

Ta

lol does this happen in all servers?

i dont play that many other servers, i play Las Venturas Playground which is a total DM server and not set in Los Santos but have experienced it in Green Bottles and another Gang safe in Los Santos....could be only related to this server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Burpe
i dont play that many other servers, i play Las Venturas Playground which is a total DM server and not set in Los Santos but have experienced it in Green Bottles and another Gang safe in Los Santos....could be only related to this server?
yes

Sounds really strange, I definatly think its server sided. Some kind of position/interior setting error.

thats a bum bag! hopefully twill be fixed as its our gang's main hangout and doesn't help RP when you're mysteriously teleported so very far away...plus it cost in Gas!

So far it only seems to happen if you're inside for a while and then exit the building!

I'd just like to say a Big Big Thank You to the scripters for placing a car outside the Crow Bar in Las Venturas! Now we Outlaws can travel back to Los Santos without the fuss of phone calls or time wasted on other players part! It has made the experience a whole lot more enjoyable!

Yestarday I played for fifteen hours straight and it only happened Three times!

Again...Thank You!!

Tom

You should check out the LVP forums, there is a bug reports section there for things like this. Although, it sounds like it may be an issue with SA-MP, I'm a developer of LVP, and it doesn't really teleport players without the use of a command, especially not when leaving an interior. But I'll check over it anyway.

Oh, and the vehicle outside of the Craw bar has been there for a while, there is actually lots of vehicles around it :P and as a tip, you can use /tune2 to quickly teleport back to Los Santos

"and as a tip, you can use /tune2 to quickly teleport back to Los Santos "

ok cool thanks Jay, but i hope it's only if thats not classd as cheating!

Cheers

Tom

Weird. Good idea though, xD.