[Include] Dialogs include - Adding new styles to SAMP GUI

Is there a version without pawn-memory plugin? I'd be glad to use it. Not that I am against pawn-memory, it's just I don't want to use an entire plugin just for a specific include.

Would be a good idea to make an option whether to use the plugin or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a version without pawn-memory plugin? I'd be glad to use it. Not that I am against pawn-memory, it's just I don't want to use an entire plugin just for a specific include.

Would be a good idea to make an option whether to use the plugin or not.
I also think. The linux plugin version does not work for me.

Do you know how much time will it take if you don't use dynamic memory?
And the output amx will be like 50MB just from this one include because of usage of 3D arrays.

If you guys still want it, then i can do it, its a work of seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
And the output amx will be like 50MB just from this one include because of usage of 3D arrays.

Oh, I have had an older version of this (namely: v3.0.1) which used to add about ~1MB only that's why I thought it is not necessary to use pawn-memory, however in that case I don't think it'll be much of a use without, I'll see whether the plugin is stable enough for a production server and if so I'll use it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I use a version of the very old include, because the operation of it is very good, but the look not so much.

I think you have the possibility to use include without needing plugins and without using as much .amx, I just think you have not found an adequate way to this yet.

Oh well there are so many other ways, like using SVars or PVars.
Making a temporary database with SQLite or File Writing.
Or the fastest way which is pawn-memory plugin.

And what's the problem in using pawn-memory plugin?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh well there are so many other ways, like using SVars or PVars.
Making a temporary database with SQLite or File Writing.
Or the fastest way which is pawn-memory plugin.

And what's the problem in using pawn-memory plugin?
I do not use because the plugin does not run on my vps linux centos.
Код:
/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky_
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not use because the plugin does not run on my vps linux centos.
Код:
/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found
You should talk to BigETI about this because he's the plugin author, he might have a solution for you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You should talk to BigETI about this because he's the plugin author, he might have a solution for you.
I solved the plugin problem, but it seems to me that your script still has bugs.

If the text of one index is greater than the one of the next index, it simply begins to show part of the text of the previous index in the next ...

I also think that the content of each line should respect the selection frame (do not exceed).

There is a print and the script used below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky_
Посмотреть сообщение
I solved the plugin problem, but it seems to me that your script still has bugs.

If the text of one index is greater than the one of the next index, it simply begins to show part of the text of the previous index in the next ...

I also think that the content of each line should respect the selection frame (do not exceed).

There is a print and the script used below.
Oh yea, i was too lazy to make boxes for the text at the time i was making the textdraws!
And about your patch/update you provided, i'll do this fix and that when i am free, thanks!

Update v4.5:
- Now text is enclosed in box so longer text length will shift to next line automatically.
- New buttons for zooming in and out a listitem.
- Rotation buttons are now smaller so the model is visible more.
- Preview:

Good job Gammix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas0303
Посмотреть сообщение
Correct link to embed: https://i.imgur.com/BvSn6D5.png

Hello! Can you make this library not dependent on the plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello! Can you make this library not dependent on the plugin?
No, what's wrong in using the plugin?
There's no memory hacking involved so you don't have to update it every time samp is updated.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, what's wrong in using the plugin?
There's no memory hacking involved so you don't have to update it every time samp is updated.
Why use a plugin if you can do without it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
Why use a plugin if you can do without it?
Because pre-allocated memory makes the compile time worse and amx size is affected by like 50MB for just 350 max listitems. But this plugin lets you allocate memory dynamically during runtime.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Because pre-allocated memory makes the compile time worse and amx size is affected by like 50MB for just 350 max listitems. But this plugin lets you allocate memory dynamically during runtime.
It would be possible to make a switch so that the person who will use it, was able to refuse the dependence with the plugin.

I don't have time to convert everything back to script variables. If you/someone else makes a plugin-free version, i'll put the link in thread with credits.

I don't understand why you don't want to use a plugin.