Sanady`s Textdraw Gallery

Sanady`s Textdraw Gallery

Hello SA-MP users. Today I want to show you all my textdraw carrier in one topic. I started my textdraw designing when I discover a textdraw editor. I was learning all the time, then I get some ideas too, I tried to realise. Many of textdraws are used in my gamemode. But many of them are only stored in my PC. Well I am showing all of them, just pictures. Enjoy watching

Off-topic: But how long have you been developing this TDM Server? I always see it with a different name and doesn't get anywhere.

Didn't you already show us this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
View Post
Off-topic: But how long have you been developing this TDM Server? I always see it with a different name and doesn't get anywhere.
It`s hard to study and developing server at the same time. This time server is in progress. How I said before. There are some projects that failed. But this one won`t fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Didn't you already show us this?
Well I show, but here is everything in one topic, also I planned when I made new textdraw I will post here.

Are any of these textdraws used by some real servers/scripts?

But I like your taste of colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
View Post
Are any of these textdraws used by some real servers/scripts?

But I like your taste of colors.
Well I am using them in my project

It looks good but is it functionable or just stay on your screen like picture? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
View Post
It`s hard to study and developing server at the same time. This time server is in progress. How I said before. There are some projects that failed. But this one won`t fail.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Very nice, here are my textdraws too:

Old RPG project:

House and building shop:

Inventory:

Needs system:

Current Zombie project:

Old inventory (v0.1):

New inventory (v0.2):

Crafting system:

Great job!

Nice textdraws