Skin DFF Fixes (with pictures and link)

Greetings,
I and a talented modder from our community, Borus, would like to suggest these 4 fixed DFF files to be included in the current SA:MP version or the next. I will let the pictures speak for themselves;

Members of the SA:MP community are, of course, free to use and share these fixes as well.

Plus, its important

Nice, I hope these will be fixed.

I think the original Claude skin actually looks better than the fixed one. But the rest should be added/fixed, good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedico
View Post
I think the original Claude skin actually looks better than the fixed one. But the rest should be added/fixed, good job.
Yeah, also what has been done in image 4? I didn't get it though

Just explaining, if they would change some skin, they will do it by themselves, SA-MP team don't accept ready models, cause they aren't sure about who did and from where come the textures etc... And they don't have time to investigate. I like the fixed skins except claude, anyways nice suggestion, i think it should be posted on objects suggestion topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUNKY
View Post
Yeah, also what has been done in image 4? I didn't get it though
Sitting position for the model in image #4 looks weird. Fixed DFF looks much better.

The current Claude skin doesn't look so bad. The rest should be added in, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
View Post
theydon't have time to investigate.
Are you trying to say that all of those BETA testers SA-MP has, don't have time for a single search? Seems legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
View Post
Are you trying to say that all of those BETA testers SA-MP has, don't have time for a single search? Seems legit.
Yes, they don't. And its not a single search, if you search about modelling you will see how much contents are present on each "single object". Even textures can contain copyrights, its not so simple as you think.

SA-MP will simply not add any sources made by someone who's not a part from the SA-MP team (has been said multiple times).
The reason for this has something to do with copyrights, if I'm not wrong.

Though it would be good that this get fixed. If it gets fixed, someone from the SA-MP team will fix it with own sources (I guess).