[GameMode] [WIP] Extreme Roleplay

Extreme Roleplay

I decided to develop a roleplay WIP gamemode for the users of SA:MP's forum. There may be a few issues to take care of, and I will be working on this mode. Please suggest ideas for the mode, and I will implement them as soon as possible. I have a few things planned already, such as a tutorial and city hall, although these will be added later on. Again, the script is not large, and I will add features when needed.

Some of the features
-Admin system, with a custom banning/unbanning system
-Whirlpool hashing
-Basic roleplay commands (/pm, /l, /me, /do, /s, /w, /b (or /o), etc)
-Gender, and age selection (adding uses for these later on)
-Position, skin, etc saving with SQLite

Link: Click me!
Note: Change the MAX_PLAYERS limit to suit yourself (set it to the amount of slots on your server)

Post your honest opinions below. I will accept any form of feedback, as long as it is not said in an insulting manner (e.g. "fuck you man u shit scripter" is something I will not respond to). Credits are commented at the top of the script.

There's a lack of info, in the post. At-least you could upload some screenshots? I can't find the credits, though. The credits should be in post too, not only script.

Credits are directly at the top of the script. Lack of screenshots and information due to the script being a WIP currently, although more information is going to be coming in due time. Thank you for your feedback however. PS: These are the credits:
Код:
Credits to iRage - Used a SendNearbyMessage function from his script
Credits to FireStarter901 - The script
Credits to Zeex - ZCMD Creator
Credits to ****** - Sscanf
EDIT: I see what you mean about there being a lack of information. I will add more later on (currently actually working on the script). Anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStarter901
Посмотреть сообщение
Credits are directly at the top of the script. Lack of screenshots and information due to the script being a WIP currently, although more information is going to be coming in due time. Thank you for your feedback however. PS: These are the credits:
Код:
Credits to iRage - Used a SendNearbyMessage function from his script
Credits to FireStarter901 - The script
Credits to Zeex - ZCMD Creator
Credits to ****** - Sscanf
EDIT: I see what you mean about there being a lack of information. I will add more later on (currently actually working on the script). Anything else?
I mean, there should be credits in the OP (Original Post/Main Post). Anyways, keep up the good work! It's nice, that people are thinking new things, and doing unique stuffs! Keep it up If any problem is there, feel free to contact me via PM.

Yeah I realised by re-looking over it, going to edit it later on. Thank you for your assistance man! Thank you for your suggestions and feedback, it's a nice, warm welcome to this forum!