Dynamic object +Rep

Well,i have tried to create a weapon object on the ground ,it worked,but when i try to change the color of it using SetDynamicObjectMaterial it just turns invisible,here is the code i used to change the color
pawn Код:
SetDynamicObjectMaterial(object[i], 0, -1, "none", "none", 0xFF00FF00); // object[i] is the object i created....
but it doesnt work,why?
well for these people who say it's not possible,i saw a server doing it.

you have set the transparency to 0, so it will be an invisible color.
set it to 0xFF00FFFF
transparency is the last part of the hex code.
Код:
0xFF00FFFF

doesnt work

Change The FF at last...ur making it completely white.. not white more like inviible.. try 80 or 30 (P.S i forgot it a bit)

I already pointed out about it in your previous thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboN1X
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a bug report of this issue with its sa-mp function, read here:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=567624
Unfortunately, There is NOTHING you can do on it for WEAPON MODEL, you need to wait till it get fixed (if that's even fixable).

I also mentioned this (for others that reply about the 00 at the last):
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboN1X
Посмотреть сообщение
The parameter color format is AARRGGBB, so it's not wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Change The FF at last...ur making it completely white.. not white more like inviible.. try 80 or 30 (P.S i forgot it a bit)
FE is little transparency, Its hex is 8D for most transparency, lower value will make the object invisible (as far i know)

Anyway, this is what pottus said about the issue:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Some objects have this effect unfortunately your not doing anything wrong but there is nothing you can do about it.
It's DOES WORK to color it with Attached Object (but not changing the texture):
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerAttachedObject
If this you see that in other server, then it's probably that.

For this issue, i think SA-MP made the object texture hidden for the gun "fire" ingame.
This is what you can see if you made weapon object in SA-MP map editor:

You can see the "fire" is on it (unlike in game/sa-mp), you can also see what could be reason it became invisible when the material get changed. Yes, it has double material indexes. Just my opinion.

Well sorry, i can't even do the same on the server i play on (GX has a player command to change object material)