SA-MP Map Construction

I don't care if the topic(Client Support) is not compatible with my title.
I just want to know you guys, that I'm running Windows 8(Yes, you will say you don't care), and has a SA-MP Map Construction in my GTA Folder. Problem is, when I open it, and press "LOAD" or "LOAD COLLS", it says "gta-sa is running" but, GTA is not running. I restarted my PC and still says the same phrase. Help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't care if the topic(Client Support) is not compatible with my title.
I just want to know you guys, that I'm running Windows 8(Yes, you will say you don't care), and has a SA-MP Map Construction in my GTA Folder. Problem is, when I open it, and press "LOAD" or "LOAD COLLS", it says "gta-sa is running" but, GTA is not running. I restarted my PC and still says the same phrase. Help.
Try opening task manager and checking through the lists of processes to see if gta_sa or gta-sa is present, if so force end it. Also you're not really making a good impression of yourself saying that you don't care if you posted in the right place.

If you would've read Map Construction's dedicated topic, you would see that this particular issue has be brought up TO MANY GOD DAMN TIMES.
I'll leave it like this, because I don't like the way you address yourself to us. Try to be more polite next time. This way you will actually deserve to be helped.