Vehicles not respawning

When a vehicle is destroyed without ever having an occupant in it, it doesn't respawn. This can be quite a problem. Can this please be fixed ASAP? I have a gas tank shooting script which can be used to blow up unoccupied vehicles, and they don't respawn. If this isn't fixed I'm going to have to disable it...

I did some testing, and it appears the vehicles don't get destroyed. GetVehicleModel doesn't return 0 (meaning they're created) and their position (GetVehiclePos) is reported as their spawn points, but they aren't there. I guess that means this is a client-side issue?

PLEASE fix this ASAP.

EDIT: Re-joined the server. The vehicles were back at their spawn points but on fire. They then blew up and never respawned.. again.

I have noticed that too, but only on trains and trams, so I am not sure if that's 0.3.7 issue only. If you leave them, they just stay in the same place and never respawn.

Also there's another bug if you push a empty vehicle into a water it won't respawn, but that's an old issue, should be fixed.

Confirmed, and seems weird, this bug makes scripts like unoccupied vehicle damage be useless, please fix this Kalcor.

Код:
new veh;

CMD:ccreate(playerid, params[])
{
	new model;
	if(!sscanf(params, "i", model))
	{
		if(399 < model < 601)
		{
			new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
			GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
			veh = CreateVehicle(model, x + 1.5, y + 1.5, z + 0.5, 0, 0, 0, 1000);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}

CMD:des() return SetVehicleHealth(veh, 0.0);

Yes please fix this

YESSSS, please fix this issue. Only way to fix is to SetVehicleToRespawn, everyone wants this fixed. Constantly players complain about seeing vehicles burning.

This is an annoying BUG.

It's possible to "fix" this with YSF -> SetVehicleBeenOccupied(), so maybe add this function only?