VPS and MySQL cmd help

How to check my MySQL Database, Username and stuff from my Ubuntu VPS? I have a Linux VPS with PHP and MySQL installed.

What do you mean check as in like view the database itself ? You could use phpmyadmin or mysql workbench if that's what you're asking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean check as in like view the database itself ? You could use phpmyadmin or mysql workbench if that's what you're asking about.
In the GM, What should I add in the database and username section? I remember creating a MySQL for my VPS but I dont know how to check it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierX
Посмотреть сообщение
In the GM, What should I add in the database and username section? I remember creating a MySQL for my VPS but I dont know how to check it.
You need to create a database and than grant a user access to that database. If you want to check what databases you have and users if you have workbench or phpmyadmin installed you can simply login root and see databases and who has privileges over it.

You can also login your SSH and login your root user with mysql -u root -p and than do show databases;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to create a database and than grant a user access to that database. If you want to check what databases you have and users if you have workbench or phpmyadmin installed you can simply login root and see databases and who has privileges over it.

You can also login your SSH and login your root user with mysql -u root -p and than do show databases;
Thanks! Got it solved! Repped+ Thanks for helping me out.