Accessing element at index 65535

Hello everybody,
I spawned in my server (I have crashdetect plugin) and got this in console:
Код:
[20:02:53] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[20:02:53] [debug]  Accessing element at index 65535 past array upper bound 499
[20:02:53] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[20:02:53] [debug] #0 0001f114 in ?? (0x00000000, 0x0000ffff, 0x3f1f3b54, 0x4017dbf5) from Island.amx
[20:02:53] [debug] #1 00049f60 in ?? (0x00000000) from Island.amx
[20:02:53] [debug] #2 000ce334 in ?? (0x00000000) from Island.amx
[20:02:53] [debug] #3 000189e4 in public FIXES_OnPlayerSpawn (0x00000000) from Island.amx
[20:02:53] [debug] #4 00004c14 in public OnPlayerSpawn (0x00000000) from Island.amx
Maybe some of you are familiar with this error and know why it happens?

65535 means INVALID_PLAYER_ID, you got somewhere
new array_name[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500 = 0 - 499

array_name[65535]

compile with -d3 flag and show again info

https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-...ith-debug-info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
65535 means INVALID_PLAYER_ID, you got somewhere
new array_name[MAX_PLAYERS]; // 500 = 0 - 499

array_name[65535]

compile with -d3 flag and show again info

https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-...ith-debug-info
Thanks, but it happens randomly, most of the times there is no error..

Search in OnPlayerSpawn which array can holds INVALID_PLAYER_ID

It occurring randomly and 65535 is a sure sign that you have a problem somewhere with INVALID_PLAYER_ID or INAVLID_VEHICLE_ID......

Please edit your thread and add your code(OnPlayerSpawn) so that we can help you.Right now we have no clue what is exactly causing it.

It may happen when to use sscanf and you try to /pm a non-connected player (or use any other command which accepts a playerid).
Trying to /pm me using "/pm xPower blabla" would result in getting INVALID_PLAYER_ID returned by sscanf to indicate no player was found with that name.

So, right after sscanf, ALWAYS check if the returned playerid is below MAX_PLAYERS.
If the value is valid, continue the command.
If it's invalid, exit the command immediately using a "return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "That player isn't online");".

If you just use the value returned to access an array (PlayerData array for example), you'll get that error.

pawn Код:
// Freeze a player
COMMAND:freeze(playerid, params[])
{
    // If the player has an insufficient admin-level (he needs level 1), exit the command
    if (APlayerData[playerid][AdminLevel] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}Only admins level 1 and higher can use this command");

// Setup local variables
    new Msg[128], OtherPlayer, Duration;

// Split the parameters
    if (sscanf(params, "ui", OtherPlayer, Duration)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: \"/freeze <OtherPlayer> <Duration>\"");

// If the other player has an invalid ID (sscanf returns 65535 as playerid if the player cannot be found), exit the command
    if (OtherPlayer >= MAX_PLAYERS) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}That player is not online");
    // If the other player is still in class selection, exit the command
    if (Player_InClassSelection(OtherPlayer) == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}That player is still in class-selection and cannot be frozen");
    // If an invalid duration was given (0 or lower), exit the command
    if (Duration <= 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}Duration must be minimum 1 second");

// Freeze the given player for the specified duration (store the freezetime and freeze the player)
    APlayerData[OtherPlayer][FreezeTime] = Duration;
    TogglePlayerControllable(OtherPlayer, 0);

// Let the other player know he has been frozen and by who
    format(Msg, sizeof(Msg), "{FF0000}You've been frozen for {FFFF00}%i{FF0000} seconds by {FFFF00}%s", Duration, APlayerData[playerid][Name]);
    SendClientMessage(OtherPlayer, 0xFFFFFFFF, Msg);
    // Let the admin know who's been frozen
    format(Msg, sizeof(Msg), "{00FF00}You have frozen {FFFF00}%s", APlayerData[OtherPlayer][Name]);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, Msg);
    // Now the global timer takes over to un-freeze him when the timer has reached 0 (also the freeze-time is saved automatically by the global timer)

// Let the server know that this was a valid command
    return 1;
}
Like this (copy/pasted example from my own script).