Interesting issue..(go have a look please)

Okay guys, i have a problem in my gamemode.

For example;

I'm trying to show information about variables of a player in a dialog..

pawn Код:
CMD:ticket(playerid, params[])
{
    new id,value,string[256],reasona[256];
    if(pInfo[playerid][cop] != 1) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTRED,"You are not a cop.");
    if(sscanf(params, "uds[256]", id,value,reasona)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"USAGE: /ticket [Player ID/Player Name] [Value] [Reason]");
    if(!ProxDetectorS(5.0, playerid, id)) { return SCM(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTRED,"* You have to be close to player."); }
    pInfo[id][ticketvalue] += value;
    pInfo[id][reason] = reasona;
    return 1;
}
Everything is fine from this moment..

Now, i want to show info for player.

pawn Код:
CMD:mytickets(playerid, params[])
{
    new tickett[256];
        format(tickett,sizeof(tickett),"Ticket Value: %d\tTicket Reason:%s",pInfo[playerid][ticketvalue],pInfo[playerid][reason]);
        Dialog_Show(id, tickett, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "My Tickets", tickett, "OK", "");
    return 1;
}
From this moment, everything is good.But what i want is: when a cop gives his second ticket to a player, player must see his first and second or more tickets in the /mytickets command.

Waiting for a response for it.

First you need to create "tickets" in your array, and then make the ticketvalue and reason a 3D array with the size of your max amount of tickets.

Then:
Код:
// When he receives a ticket, increase the array by 1
pInfo[playerid][tickets] ++;

CMD:mytickets(playerid, params[])
{
    new tickett[168 * 4], strcatstring[168];
    // Multiply by the amount of max tickets that can be displayed
    for(new i = 0; i < pInfo[playerid][tickets]; i ++)
    {
        format(strcatstring, sizeof(strcatstring), "Ticket Value: %d\tTicket Reason:%s", pInfo[playerid][ticketvalue][i], pInfo[playerid][reason][i]);
        strcat(tickett, strcatstring);
        // strcat inserts the "strcatstring" that we just formatted, into the "tickett" array which we're gonna display
    }
    Dialog_Show(id, tickett, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "My Tickets", tickett, "OK", "");
    return 1;
}

You are awesome! Thank you.