[Help] Include problem

Hello

When i try to use line.inc i gott that errors
Quote:

YSI/y_iterate.inc(504) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Player@YSII_Cg"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(50 : error 021: symbol already defined: "Bot@YSII_Cg"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(940) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_OPDCInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1016) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_RandomInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1054) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_FreeInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1083) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_AddInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1117) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_RemoveInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1140) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_SafeRemoveInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1174) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_ContainsInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1194) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_ClearInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1219) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_InitInternal"
YSI/y_iterate.inc(1245) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Itter_PrevInternal"

any way to fix these error

just delete those lines because its already defined.

Somehow you (may) have successfully included y_iterate twice. Remove one of the "#include <YSI\y_iterate>" lines.

i try crayder nothing works

Remove one "#include <YSI\y_iterate>" in some include files.

it was a problem in my line inc and deadpool help me to fix
Thx Deadpool <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
it was a problem in my line inc and deadpool help me to fix
Thx Deadpool <3
So you're not going to share the fix? You should so that other's with this problem will know what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're not going to share the fix? You should so that other's with this problem will know what to do.
Ok brother wait i will do it for that guys

Click to get fix