HTTPS related.

Hello!

Well, it may sound weird, but I need some help related to web development. I couldn`t find it on ******, as you would probably think to reply, so if any of you would have experience with this, feel free to post a tip.

My problem is regarding HTTPS; I need to edit the resources of the website (e.g. images, javascript) to load directly over HTTPS rather than HTTP, from the source code.

Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
I couldn`t find it on ******
Ah those April fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah those April fools.
I found only what I already knew...so it`s useless.

Not quite sure what you mean but you should reference external files using // instead of http:// if that makes sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Not quite sure what you mean but you should reference external files using // instead of http:// if that makes sense?
Hmm, this is what I was looking for. I`ve heard something similar in the past, but wasn`t quite sure on how to use it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I found only what I already knew...so it`s useless.
So you are trying to tell me that Stack Overflow doesn't have your answer? Nobody is buying that. And it's to hard to search for it, just post a new question (on a proper site, which SAMP forum obviously is not).

I already found the answer and fixed my problem. Thanks for support!

P.S. There`s Everything and Nothing. I don`t want to debate with you, but I simply can`t get it why you reply when you have nothing to do with it...

@Forum`s Staff, you may close this topic.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
P.S. There`s Everything and Nothing. I don`t want to debate with you, but I simply can`t get it why you reply when you have nothing to do with it...
Because you are telling lies, and I like calling people out on them.