Photoshop CoachCarter

Hey guys, I don't know how to use photoshop and I don't have friends, who know this program aswell. I'd like to ask some Photoshopers if they can make me a AVATAR or a SIGNATURE for SA-MP Forum.
You decide the colors (I prefer colorful avatars but anything you can do will be great), If it's possible add text "MAPPER" or "SA-MP"(or Just give it a SA-MP background, picture of the city or something) and my name on it CoachCarter. I will really thank you guys if you give me a Photoshop AVATAR or SIGNATURE as I am planning to stay on SAMP for a long time and I'd want to have a good avatar. THANK YOU !!

What about learn and practice Photoshop ?

I need the picture now Kaper. If I am asking it in this section that means I got several reasons for it.Sometimes it's better to help somebody instead of typing him thing you did, If you're not going to help me it's better to not reply again.

go make by yourself

if only jansish was here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
go make by yourself
Wow.. you guys are too mad about this right ? I said it once that if you don't want to help just don't reply again It's that easy.Next time when i will see you need help with something i will reply like you did and than we'll see how it's like when you need somethig and people are so selfish

Signature:
[Image: 0.jpg]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow.. you guys are too mad about this right ? I said it once that if you don't want to help just don't reply again It's that easy.Next time when i will see you need help with something i will reply like you did and than we'll see how it's like when you need somethig and people are so selfish
I wouldn't ask this because i'll do it by myself ofcourse.

piss off and do it yourself with that kind of attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm.. I will be helpful. Just tell me exactly what do you want your signature to be.
Finally a good guys thank you.Okay what i want is a simple picture of los santes that is in black/white or colorful (you choose) there has to be a text on it saying "Mapper" "CoachCarter". Thanks man you're really helping me as a price Im gonna give you my unreleased Methampethamine MAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
piss off and do it yourself with that kind of attitude.
Go cry to your mother.