[Ayuda] Traduccion

might be the most weirdest of places to ask, but if anyone who can understand english here help me out with translating this spanish sentence into english, it would be very grateful! gracias i dont know spanish much myself, perdon if this is the wrong section e_e gracias!!

Quote:

Que buena historia, es la primera ves que veo esta idea y me encanto espero con muchas anisas que la decidas continuar, te estarнa muy agradesido

Good story, is the first time which i see this idea and i loved, i hope ((with many craving)/(very anxious)) you like continue, I'll be grateful.

You have to change the tag of this topic to 'off topic'.

pd: i love parallax (http://matthew.wagerfield.com/parallax/)

That good story, is the first time I see this idea and I hope charm with many ances that decide to continue, I would be very grateful

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zume
Посмотреть сообщение
Good story, is the first time which i see this idea and i loved, i hope with many anxious you like continue, I'll Thanked.

You have to change the tag of this topic to 'off topic'.

pd: i love parallax (http://matthew.wagerfield.com/parallax/)
anxious? ive tried using online translators but it just doesn't cut in for me, so wanted to hear a better version from a person who speaks spanish still, thanks for helpin out!

Good story, is the first time that i saw this idea, i love it, i hope you to continue with this, im going to be very grateful

@Adrian el tradutor de ****** no sirve

La traducciуn correcta (the very correct translation):

"What a good story, it's the first time I see this idea and I loved it. I eagerly hope that you decide to continue it. I'd be very grateful."

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
La traducciуn correcta (the very correct translation):

"What a good story, it's the first time I see this idea and I loved it. I eagerly hope that you decide to continue it. I'd be very grateful."
La traducciуn correcta (the correct translation):

"What a good story! This is the first time I see this idea, yet I love it! I eagerly hope that you decide to continue the development of this, I'd be very grateful!"

Editado

Lepo lepooo ♪