My Samp Server doesnt work for others..

I dont know what happened, but it worked perfectly before, with the 0.2.X and older versions..
but now only me can access the server.

i checked everything! firewall/antivirus, port forwarding etc..

can u pls help me?

in your favs, to get in your own server did you add 127.0.0.1, or your IP Address?

when im entering 127.0.0.1 or localhost its working
but when me or any other player tries to enter with my ip address it doesnt work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMan
when im entering 127.0.0.1 or localhost its working
but when me or any other player tries to enter with my ip address it doesnt work..
Well, what kind of router do you use, I can try to help you fix it. But before you do that, login to your router and make sure the Enable button for SAMP is checked

i told u already i did it.. didnt help

go to whatsmyip.org, I had this problem before, but it turns out my IP changed itself.. for some reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemadon
go to whatsmyip.org, I had this problem before, but it turns out my IP changed itself.. for some reason
Alot of people's internet providers give them dynamic IP addresses, which means that your IP address changes regularly.

god, do u think im stupid?
- i know that my ip changes, it happened and i already checked it.
- i have the NoIP app. for anyone interested it doesnt work when i turn off the app either..

please read what i wrote on the first post. the server was working a very long time before it was damaged. and everything seems to be alright.

What about your internal IP address for your PC which has been set by your router? Is it correctly set up?

what do u mean, 192.168.1.100?