Retrieving info Problem!!

Most of the servers are working in my client but a very few aren't

I can see them running on my friends pc's and can see their stats on sacnr gamestate bla bla

they are not working only for me

Please help me..

Thanks in advance

The servers which do not work for you, Are they of same SAMP version as your client's?
Also make sure you disable your Firewall for SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
View Post
The servers which do not work for you, Are they of same SAMP version as your client's?
Also make sure you disable your Firewall for SAMP.
They are on same client and my Firewall is disabled

SA-MP client displays the servers online, no matter their version.

Well, are you sure you have the correct IP of the respective servers? If yes, try to restart your SA-MP client. I've noticed some similar issue with the servers, even if I'm not quite sure it's due to my network connection. The servers are displaying 'Retrieving info...', even if they are online. However, they display the correct information after restarting the SA-MP client, which takes 10 seconds.
Finally, if this won't work for you, you could reinstall the SA-MP client.

Did the server had any recent ip change or maybe they are using the same hostname as their ip (e.g. server.domain.com).In that case the DNS change hasn't propagated to your machine yet. This takes 48-72 hours at most.
If not try tracing your server (monitor.sacnr or game-state) maybe the server has went down with you noticing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
SA-MP client displays the servers online, no matter their version.

Well, are you sure you have the correct IP of the respective servers? If yes, try to restart your SA-MP client. I've noticed some similar issue with the servers, even if I'm not quite sure it's due to my network connection. The servers are displaying 'Retrieving info...', even if they are online. However, they display the correct information after restarting the SA-MP client, which takes 10 seconds.
Finally, if this won't work for you, you could reinstall the SA-MP client.
Tried it a lot of times but no use

Quote:
View Post
Did the server had any recent ip change or maybe they are using the same hostname as their ip (e.g. server.domain.com).In that case the DNS change hasn't propagated to your machine yet. This takes 48-72 hours at most.
If not try tracing your server (monitor.sacnr or game-state) maybe the server has went down with you noticing.
owner is a friend of mine..
and that is not the scenario...

so many r able to play except me

Sorry for Double post..
its a mistake

Did you have an ISP block from that server? Try connecting it by using a VPN client.

Try resetting your router that should most probably fix this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
Did you have an ISP block from that server? Try connecting it by using a VPN client.
I dont have any ISP block

Quote:
View Post
Try resetting your router that should most probably fix this problem.
No Use

In that case one possible cause could be that some background application might be playing with your internet connection.
Also Can you tell if this happens only with servers with particular IP Ports (ip:7777,ip:7788 etc)?

Quote:
View Post
In that case one possible cause could be that some background application might be playing with your internet connection.
Also Can you tell if this happens only with servers with particular IP Ports (ip:7777,ip:7788 etc)?
Few of 7777 port servers are working
and few aren't

Still problem isn't solved

Please help me...
almost tried everything

Bro just restart your router/modem and try again it should work, gl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoLight
View Post
Bro just restart your router/modem and try again it should work, gl.
please read the previous posts

I not only restarted also restored tooo

try changing your ip using some vpn, its my problem before i fix it by that method

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyBabe
View Post
try changing your ip using some vpn, its my problem before i fix it by that method
Thankyou
It Worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesarthakur
View Post
Thankyou
It Worked
but u know with using vpn it causes more issues including websites, firewall..etc <u know?

It's only a temporary solution contact your ISP to change your IP

This is the confirmed working fix

Open command prompt as admin type
ipconfig /flushdns

then close command prompt and SAMP if it is open.

Next go to your SanAndreas User files folder in documents
then open SAMP folder, rename or delete
USERDATA.DAT

Now open SAMP and add your URL/DNS server and watch it work.

The issue is with DNS resolution along side the SAMP USERDATA.DAT cache. So by "fixing" both of these it shall work again.