Vulnerability UCP

How can I secure my UCP? I use my UCP only for people can register and login for check accounts informatios. But, security it so down, how can I have a better security? Thanks.

Send me your UCP link , i'll do a research and give you the solutions if there is any problem.

You need to make sure you escape all user-provided strings(such as a username and password), don't rely on easily hackable data storing systems, salt and or hash user passwords, etc.

You need to do some research before making a system that will be used daily by all-kinds-of-people - some of which may not necessarily like your server - they may have some evil thoughts.

Use only prepared queries so you don't have to worry about escaping or adding quotes or whatever. But security is very hard to do right, especially for an amateur. You might want to elaborate what exactly it is that needs to be extra secured.

For the semi-professional look, set up HTTPS. Requires a dedicated IP (costs extra). Requires an SSL certificate ($12/year or something for the cheapest ones).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
For the semi-professional look, set up HTTPS. Requires a dedicated IP (costs extra). Requires an SSL certificate ($12/year or something for the cheapest ones).
Actually cloudflare(the free version) now offers a free SSL certificate so you can actually get it for free. However to my knowledge you still require a dedicated IP address.