[FilterScript] Vehicle Mapper - Mapping vehicles has never been this easy!

Hello there fellas,

Well, I haven't released anything in a while now and I've decided it's about time I finish another one of my half-finished projects.

And yea, this is one of them

What's this?
Remember all the shitty times where you were parking vehicles and using the /save command to place them in your server, and the vehicles wouldn't be perfectly aligned.
Well, those days are over!

With this you can spawn, move, edit, duplicate, delete, save, load, export vehicles in-game!

Yea, I'm pretty sure there are a few out there, but I doubt there's any script that's like mine

Well, I could give you a shitload of text to read to understand what this is, or I could give you a video to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea0MYsuu7Jo

Macros & Commands
pawn Code:
#define     USE_SYNC                    true                // respawns the vehicle after you hit the cancel/finish button so it syncs with the world, disable this if you're mapping on a hill and the vehicle accidentally drives down the hill.
#define     MAX_VEHICLES_PER_PLAYER     (50)               // maximum amount of vehicles 1 player can spawn
#define     LABEL_COLOR                 0xFFFFFFFF          // Vehicle's label color
#define     ALLOW_ENTER_VEHICLE         false               // if you don't want other people to enter the vehicles you mapped, set this to false.
#define     RCON_ONLY                   true                // set this to true if you only want RCON admins to be able to use the carmapper

#define     DEFAULT_DIALOG              (2015)              // edit this if your dialogids mess up
pawn Code:
/starteditor -> to open/close the editor
/createvehicle(/cv) -> to spawn a vehicle
/editvehicle(/ev) -> to edit a spawned vehicle
/duplicatevehicle(/dv) -> to duplicate a spawned vehicles, supports x, y, z offsets!
/deletevehicle(/delv) -> to delete a spawned vehicle
deleteallvehicles(/dav) -> to delete all the vehicles you've spawned
/savevehicles(/sv) -> to save your vehicles to the database, so you can load them later
/loadvehicles(/lv) -> to load vehicles from the database
/exportvehicles(/exv) -> to export vehicles to a new .pwn file so you can easily add them to your gamemode.
Changelog
Code:
Format: DD/MM/YYYY

17/03/2015 -> Optimized code, added /toggleeditor, added MESSAGE_PREFIX, and a few (bug)fixes.
Download

IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you create a folder called "CarMapper" and inside that folder "exports", or the script will crash and close the server.
So you'll have it like:
Code:
/root
    /scriptfiles
        /CarMapper
            /exports
Github
Dropbox
Solidfiles

Known bugs
There are currently no known bugs, but if you find any please let me know so I can fix it asap!

Credits
****** -> sscanf and foreach
Incognito -> streamer plugin
Zeex -> zcmd
denNorske, Pottus and dugi -> helping me out with a small issue on IRC

Thanks for reading/watching and enjoy the editor!

- Smileys

Nice job using the SA:MP editor GUI! However the rotating, and movement looks a little choppy(although since it's not a regular part of the GUI - there probably isn't a workaround for the choppiness).

Other than that, it looks great!

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Nice job using the SA:MP editor GUI! However the rotating, and movement looks a little choppy(although since it's not a regular part of the GUI - there probably isn't a workaround for the choppiness).

Yea, I've tried fixing it with using different kinds of functions and implementations, none were successful.

If there is any workaround, please tell me so I can implement it

However, even though it's abit choppy, I personally still find this easier than spawning a vehicle, driving it into position, using /save, grabbing it from a file somewhere on your computer, etc.

Also, with this you can place trailers pretty nicely, as when you'd spawn one and try to drive around with it, you'll notice it won't turn at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post

The choppiness is because the SA-MP update feature needs some improvement it doesn't update after you stop moving so the position always appears one update behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
The choppiness is because the SA-MP update feature needs some improvement it doesn't update after you stop moving so the position always appears one update behind.
Ahh, so that was not a bug on my end and I'm not the only one affected. Has this only happened to you in 0.3.7? I never noticed until I used 0.3.7.

How to fix this i have put YSI include and foreach.inc . I'M still newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaguraTraviZ
View Post
How to fix this i have put YSI include and foreach.inc . I'M still newbie

add this to your code (top).

Code:
native IsValidVehicle(vehicleid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
add this to your code (top).

Code:
native IsValidVehicle(vehicleid);
THANK 👍 Now it compile finely

Code:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	if (strcmp("/mycommand", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
		// Do something here
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
}
you don't require that with zcmd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel™
View Post
Code:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	if (strcmp("/mycommand", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
	{
		// Do something here
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
}
you don't require that with zcmd.
Oh forgot to remove it, will remove it when I get home, along with a few other small (bug)fixes.

nice, very usefull

Nice Work

yays

Nice work

Good Job brother ..
+Rep