How to turn off /fpslimit command?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coverdrave
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, the videos with Dxtory are laggy, why is this happening?
How can I understand my drive speed Sew_Sumi?
There is one possibility we're not looking and that is if you're computer can handle that much fps.
Can you tell your PC's specs?

Laptop's name: Acer Aspire E1-570G
Videocard: GT 740M 2GB (+ shitty Intel HD Graphics 4000)
RAM: 6GB
DirectX: 11
Totally enough to run it.

At what resolution are running SA?
Cos there have been problems regarding fps drops(with 740m) when you run it on 1080p
Also the video card and your laptop itself is not a very powerful machine it is possible when you use both your recording device and san andreas at same time there is a stress on video card as well as cpu which results in such fps drops.
Also there are chances that the fps drops are due to applications running in your background without you knowing it (Commonly Anti-Viruses) which increases usage of CPU drastically.

Yea, laptops won't handle recording the game... There's also no way that you have 3 hard-drives in that laptop. You'll have a single Hard-Drive with 3 partitions.

So what's happening is you are recording, to the same physical drive as what your GTA is on.

The Graphics on Laptops NEVER have the dedicated RAM the graphics say it "has" as it shares memory with the RAM.

And as Zomboy said, OEM/Factory installs have AV products, and other bloatware.

But really, Laptops, aren't designed for gaming. And really, in the end, that's what the issue is.

Try running lower resolutions, although, you're still going to start hitting the same issues again.

However, the information you have received in here, you should take note, and use the suggestions on an actual PC if you want to record that much.

The resolution is my native, 1366x768.
I also use SAPT for shadow disabling because I have heavy lag from them.
Before I start game I start Memory Cleaner and clean it up.
It's very nice app.
But I can't believe that my laptop can't do both, run the game and make video.
It seems that it's codec recording thing.
I'll see if with another Bandicam codec i'll get lag like this.

Go to your documents, GTA SA UserFIles, SAMP, sa-mp.cfg and then set
fpslimit to -1 or 0
tadaa!
play game and boom! enjoy the recording vidus

Thanks for the tip.