How to turn off /fpslimit command?

How to turn it off please?

Go to the the game menu > Options >Display > Advanced > Frame limiter-It should be 'on' press it and it will turn the FL off.

Yeah, I do that but It's still locked to the FPS I put :/

try using fpslimit.cs (Cleo file)
btw do you want a higher fps than what the samp default limit is giving you or lower?

Higher.
Because i wanna do videos and when with fpslimit on 60FPS it goes to 40-45FPS.

Whats your OS if its windows 7 fps-limit.cs should work perfectly.It will also work in windows 8

./fpslimit 60............

Frame Limiter does something different now.

As for suggesting to load Cleo, please... Don't... The game and client can do this fine.

There's a reason why this is having an issue.

It's Windows 7 and didn't you read my comment Sew_Sumi??
I said that I make videos, but with /fpslimit on the videos are laggy.

Damn, I have a problem with that cleo file.
It's working, it removes lock, but sometimes fast goes from 100FPS to 80FPS which still makes my videos at bad FPS .
Any other help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coverdrave
Посмотреть сообщение
It's Windows 7 and didn't you read my comment Sew_Sumi??
I said that I make videos, but with /fpslimit on the videos are laggy.
I make videos all the time... I don't have this issue in the slightest... I don't even use /fpslimit it's that simple.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, I have a problem with that cleo file.
It's working, it removes lock, but sometimes fast goes from 100FPS to 80FPS which still makes my videos at bad FPS .
Any other help?
Cleo isn't the answer to this issue.

Cleo is more likely to cause problems in other areas than fix this for you.

Again, I record gameplay all the time, and I don't have any FPS issues with it. When you use /fpslimit 60 what FPS are you actually getting, and how often are the FPS drops.

And when are the FPS drops happening, what are you doing when the FPS drops happen, and what recorder are you using. (Get rid of Fraps, get DXTory, and check out JackFrags Lagarith Codec video)

Also, another vital point... Are you recording onto the drive on which you have the game installed, as that WILL drop your FPS to absolute shit.

Yeah, I record on the drive which are my games (D drive).
But how does the Dxtory removes the lag??

Tell us some more about your computer, maybe it's not good enough to record with high fps.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dxtory gives you more settings to record so you can configure it according to your PC specs.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I record on the drive which are my games (D drive).
Quote:
Originally Posted by [J]
Посмотреть сообщение
Dxtory gives you more settings to record so you can configure it according to your PC specs.
Oh please... DXTory performs better than Fraps because it's simply better in the codec that it can use... and the method that it uses to record.

As for the problem, put your game on C, and record to D... Use DXTory, with the lagarith codec (With what JackFrags video says about) and you'll find you'll have better FPS and no need for this cleo shit, and for /fpslimit at all even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6YAoai8fQ

Now the only problem you may face with this, is if C and D are partitions on the same physical harddrive... Is this going to be the next problem? (It's not a biggie, and not unusual)

Hit ESC > Settings > Advanced Settings > FPS Limiter = Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hit ESC > Settings > Advanced Settings > FPS Limiter = Off
Read the damn thread before posting.

That was the second post on this thread and we're WELL past that...

I have 3 drive's and all of them make 1TB, so a guy said that it's lowering FPS when it's saving videos in C drive, you say it's lowering when I record on the drive where my games are (D drive)and so I have to record them on my totally empty E drive??
And I use Bandicam with MotionJPEG codec because I edit them with Sony Vegas Pro sometimes, but how does Dxtory get rid of lag?

DXTory is far better than Fraps AND Bandicam... Bandicam is totally useless compared to Fraps, and both of them are useless compared to DXTory.

Lagarith dimply makes the files so small, yet editable by Vegas.

Also depends on what speeds the drives are... 7200 RPM drives are better, 5400 will probably cause file lag.

Recording to a drive that's being accessed will slow it down. Recording to a drive that is fragged, will slow it down.

Even if it's almost empty, the drive will cause trouble if it has fragmentation issues.

Can I put Dxtory with videos saving in E drive?

Damn, the videos with Dxtory are laggy, why is this happening?
How can I understand my drive speed Sew_Sumi?