Compiler issues

So i've been having some really annoying problems lately with the compiler, i've tried both sublime and notepad++ text editors and neither seems to work.

I'll just give an example:
I have a 2d array of vehicles containing all information,

pawn Код:
Vehicle[MAX_VEHICLES][VEH_INFO];
VEH_INFO enum:
pawn Код:
pID,
    pModel,
    pColor1,
    pColor2,
    Float:pParkX,
    Float:pParkY,
    Float:pParkZ,
    Float:pParkA,
    pPlate[40 char],
    pAlarm,
    pLock,
    pImmob,
    pInsurances,
    pDestroys,
    pFuel,
    Float:pHealth,
    Float:pMiles,
    pDupKey,
    pVehicle
Now sometimes when I try to add a new variable to the enum like pWeapon, the compiler just crashes on its own and sometimes it doesn't when I change the name of the variable. Something just seems really fucked up as I can't proceed with stuff because it just randomly crashes.

pawn Код:
enum VEH_INFO
{
    pID,
    pModel,
    pColor1,
    pColor2,
    Float:pParkX,
    Float:pParkY,
    Float:pParkZ,
    Float:pParkA,
    pPlate[40 char],
    pAlarm,
    pLock,
    pImmob,
    pInsurances,
    pDestroys,
    pFuel,
    Float:pHealth,
    Float:pMiles,
    pDupKey,
    pVehicle,
    pWeapon
};
new Vehicle[MAX_VEHICLES][VEH_INFO];
Ths compiles fine for me, so either there's some other code affecting "pWeapon", or you may have reached some kind of limit?

The compiler works after 4-7 times of crashing, do you think it's a problem in the code or? The names are totally different now and shouldn't collide with nothing in the script as it is really big.

I just don't see why there's a limit, I've tried reducing other enum sizes and it still doesn't want to compile... omg.

I guess there's a limit and now i'm fucked lol, my gamemode is rather big and I am nearly done with it but now I can't create anymore enums..

You don't have any errors or warnings at all, and you only insert the pWeapon like i showed you?
If that's the case, the only thing i can think of is downloading the server pack again from www.sa-mp.com to get a new pawncc executable.

This compiler patches are great against crashes: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=2768123#pid2768123 by Zeex's.
I'm having a gamemode where i used enums for 50 arrays, it is big and it is working, I would suggest you to compile with -d3 so you can completly debug your pawno when it compile. other then that, no idea why would it crash.