Scoreboard won't show score and ping

While i was working in my server i noticed that the scoreboard won't show the score and ping of the players or even me and i had checked the other server to see if this problem in samp or in my server i found that this problem happens in my server only..
i also searched for any topic that has my same issue and i didn't find any!
So anyone know what the thing that causes this?

That's lag or you have internet trouble.

it means the ping to that server is high. Wait a few seconds (up to a minute) and it should show. The higher your ping, the longer it will take

Just wait a little, maybe cause you have a high ping, it's not a script issue, but it's your internet (ping)
[Nice name, Sperm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyBabe
Посмотреть сообщение
That's lag or you have internet trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
it means the ping to that server is high. Wait a few seconds (up to a minute) and it should show. The higher your ping, the longer it will take
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Just wait a little, maybe cause you have a high ping, it's not a script issue, but it's your internet (ping)
[Nice name, Sperm]
I have waited up to hours and i have also tested my other server and it the scoreboard works fine on it, So there would be something wrong with my server.

What are your plugins? I'm pretty sure its the YSF plugin.

Well, it can be plugin or filterscript which lags the server, or any infinate loops in the gamemode. try finiding the source of a lag instead blaming sa:mp scoreboard not working. he is working and the stuff you see in it is packet send and recive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Translator
Посмотреть сообщение
What are your plugins? I'm pretty sure its the YSF plugin.
Yea it was really that plugin, when i removed it the scoreboard works well now.
Thanks for the help