Lags server

Have Changed hosting and beside us have begun lags. Cars sometimes lags and sometimes chat lags. On past hosting was weak computer and cpu had 80-90 percents and was not lags. Have Changed hosting and began lags. On the current VDS cpu 30-40 percents. Why server lags ?

On past hosting was 400 people
On current already under 300 lags

If the CPU usage is 90% you should really optimise your gamemode.
You could check if you have any code in OnPlayerUpdate, or many timers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
View Post
If the CPU usage is 90% you should really optimise your gamemode.
You could check if you have any code in OnPlayerUpdate, or many timers.
I have changed hosting and now my cpu 20-30, but on new hosting appeared lags. On past hosting such was not lags, even with big CPU

my code OnPlayerUpdate

{
return 1;
}

Because it's very bad optimized thats why you get high cpu

Still it's probably caused by your script being un-optimised, otherwise you can always contact your host and see if it's a problem on their end if you want.

Even at big CPU beside I do not lags! When change hosting lagsbeginning, and on new hosting CPU became less! Moreover here optimization?

Usually contacting the host is the best solution in this case. as they can really help you in determining the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
Usually contacting the host is the best solution in this case. as they can really help you in determining the problem.
They speak all orderly

What do you mean by that?
And have you even checked for the stuff i told you about?

Me use plugin Performance profiler. In statistics of the factors not more than 0,5 . Server work 24 hour

Tested modes, Game is weighed when fall into zone where there is people, in other zone no such. It bad optimize ?