[Map] Los Santos Bank Exterior + small partking [Textured | Modern | Unique ]

Introduction

Hello samp players , today i decided to release this map , it's a unique Roleplay map , it's about a bank map , unique and modern, check this ...
Screens

Download

@Pastebin

Credits

- Sn0k.
- Black.
- LeonRP ( first screen edit ).

I hope you injoy it, have a nice day !

Best regards, Black.

nice but i'd suggest to remove the houses as it seems a bit odd to have two mexican villas behind the bank and maybe yano extend the bank, gj tho

NICE +REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xicor
View Post
nice but i'd suggest to remove the houses as it seems a bit odd to have two mexican villas behind the bank and maybe yano extend the bank, gj tho
Exactly what I was thinking with the houses!
It's a nice exterior though, good job.

I disagree with Xicor and Cookland about those marina houses they fit great in the Marina area and If I were you I wouldnt delete them.

Instead if I were you I would...

-retexture the bank to the color that fits with the area, this gray bank looks like it would be good in the central part of Los Santos with those skyscrapers not here in the Marina area.
-So you could texture it to yellow,beige or light blue to make it more awesome!

-The trees are nice,but the 2 that are besides the door are in the way.
I dont think that its absolutely realistic that way I mean where have you seen 2 trees that are right by the bank entrance xD? But I like what you did ,its just that I have never seen a bank that has 2 trees besides the entrance in real life.

-I would delete the fences in front of the bank entrance cause I dont see any purpose in having them.

Also nice map <3

[GT]m@tty

Okay , so i decide to release another version to change and add all suggestions , thank's for all.