SA-MP Player Search

I made a small website where you can search for SA-MP players and see which servers they've been playing on - creepy, right?

http://search.ev0lution.net

I did this over the past few days after seeing this thread - apparently it existed before but it's now offline. (link to original, credit to Bombo for the idea)

It has the unfortunate SA-MP limitation that servers with over 100 players can't be queried, but other than that I think it's pretty ace.

Nice application mate, I wanna test it.
Can you give me source code, please.
I wanna learn your code.

Nice to see this tool once again!

You should make a page where it shows a list of frequently used names.

This is awesome! Good job :P.

Nice ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post

Type "killer" see the most used word in nicknames.

I saw a huge number like 294320 at the bottom. Is this the overall players which played SA-MP in the last 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post

Will do! For the record, the most used name at the moment is "El_Capone".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
View Post
I saw a huge number like 294320 at the bottom. Is this the overall players which played SA-MP in the last 24 hours?
This is the number of joins that it has tracked so far, since starting about 36 hours ago. It's not the number of players because many people have joined servers multiple times, and many players also use the same name. It also doesn't include servers that have over 100 players, because they don't respond to queries - so it's actually missing tens of thousands of entries.

Maybe should make a plugin people can run to report the full list of players, or ask the samp team, to up the query amount.

Very cool setup.

This is awesome