Converting DINI to Y_INI

Is is possible to have a script where half of it is saved by dini and the other half y_ini?
Because, I want to convert my script to Y_INI but I wouldn't be able to do it all at once, so can I make some parts Y_INI and still run the script with other parts dini and then gradually change everything to y_ini over time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarannn
Посмотреть сообщение
Is is possible to have a script where half of it is saved by dini and the other half y_ini?
Because, I want to convert my script to Y_INI but I wouldn't be able to do it all at once, so can I make some parts Y_INI and still run the script with other parts dini and then gradually change everything to y_ini over time?
You can use both dini and y_ini if thats what you are asking. However when you save something like player stats with y_ini you should not load it with dini or save parts of it with y_ini, when you start converting system, convert it all. convert the big systems into y_ini and leave the small ones dini for a while, small systems with dini is like MOTD, which requires a simple load from file/write to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximthepain
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use both dini and y_ini if thats what you are asking. However when you save something like player stats with y_ini you should not load it with dini or save parts of it with y_ini, when you start converting system, convert it all. convert the big systems into y_ini and leave the small ones dini for a while, small systems with dini is like MOTD, which requires a simple load from file/write to it.
Ah, thanks. I was just wondering otherwise I would have to convert the whole script before I could do anything else and that would be a hassle.