A problem that may not be a problem

Okay, I'm not a scripter in the least. I hate math but that has nothing to do with this. I downloaded a script (which I have permissions to release) and fixed the errors within. After fixing it after hours, I compile it. (The face when It worked) and the AMX is 0 bytes. Now the script came with the pwn and the AMX. The original amx was 0 bytes as well. I am running Windows 8(.1). Is anyone else having this problem, or is my original PWN. not big enough to even have a size...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerTT
Посмотреть сообщение
or is my original PWN. not big enough to even have a size...?
Hahahaha xD

No...the .amx is min > 1kb

So...does your compiler crash?

Check it for mistakes in your script

Yes, my compiler did crash.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, my compiler did crash.
There's your answer. Missing bracket? Did you get any error messages? What was the last thing you changed before it started crashing?

Answer these questions yourself.

I forgot to mention. The original AMX which has 0 bytes, It WORKED when I homehosted it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
After fixing it after hours, I compile it. (The face when It worked) and the AMX is 0 bytes.
Well, did it work?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I forgot to mention. The original AMX which has 0 bytes, It WORKED when I homehosted it.
Would have been good mentioning it in the first place.

Where are you HOSTING it now?

I'm sorry for the misinformation. I am currently attempting to host it at "Smart Bytes Hosting LLC". However I am currently unsuccessful as they have rules on streamers and plugins. So I opened a ticket for that problem. Here is a picture.

The one with the "s" at the end is the original and the one without it is my own. The pwn. is also in there.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sorry for the misinformation. I am currently attempting to host it at "Smart Bytes Hosting LLC". However I am currently unsuccessful as they have rules on streamers and plugins. So I opened a ticket for that problem. Here is a picture.

The one with the "s" at the end is the original and the one without it is my own. The pwn. is also in there.

Not a worry, mate. Aren't "Smart Bytes" Linux? If they are, you need .so plugins. Your gamemode aswell is only 731KB, that's nothing. I doubt it would be anything above tbh(correct me if I'm wrong).

Thank you BleverCastard, (what a /clever/ name ) They do indeed run Linux. But they have a mod manager which allows you to install most plugins. But it isn't working for me quite yet so I opened a ticket. And I just attempted to run my compiled script, here's what I got.

"[12:27:41] Script[gamemodes/UGDM.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[12:27:41] Failed to load 'gamemodes/UGDM.amx' script.
[12:27:41] Number of vehicle models: 0"

That was for "SBH (Smart Bytes)" and I got this for my home host..

"Script[gamemodes/UGDM.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[12:27:41] Failed to load 'gamemodes/UGDM.amx' script.
[12:27:41] Number of vehicle models: 0""

Basically, I got the same error code.