[GameMode] [GM] Homer's Hunting GM v0.7

> Homer's Hunting GM <
- Hey all! I'm scripting this Mini-GM just few days... And I haven't seen Pawno since August xD So don't look on me as on novice xD I got an idea to make gamemode, when someone is target, and other players are hitmans. This is my dream - read more.

NEWS: What's new? Don't know if it's new... It's old more than 3 weeks but... I've done /buy command (there's not many weapons but ... I'll add it later), only do /buy and if you are'nt on buy place, it will show you menu, and you can choose the place where u wanna buy. I added engine system (Shut up, I know that it isn't RP ), and many more little or big things. In next version I'll add bodyguard (target can choose someone as his bodyguard, it's question of count of players).

ABOUT: I don't have a time, so I'll fill this lines later. First sorry for my bad english My GM is inspirated by Mike's Manhunt GM, but I didn't copyied anything The game is simple: Someone is Target, and someone is Hitman. Hitman must kill target, and target must run When hitman kill target, he became a new target, and old target is hitman D There's two languages to choose, and a lot of weapons

BUGS: No bugs anymore. I fixed them all, but if you got some ... Tell me

SERVER: We have a server with 70 slots, pings 20-30 and 100% availability. Server is hosted by Crazyhost, so thanks to them(I have it for free :PP MEHEHEHE)
By the way we need some admins, so contact me if interested. IP is 89.185.235.190:7789

There's a: Big car list with more than 50 car models.
Simple Admin Script with many commands.
Two languages to choose - Slovak and English.
Server Log when you can find whatever happend on your server.
Anti Cheat - detects Minigun, RPG, SawnOff, Jetpack. It's simple, but if you want, add somethin' more

I'm not big writer, so this is all I think. If you have any ideas, please tell it to me, thanks. Thanks for reading and for all Now download links:

[center]Version v0.7
(pwn + amx)
X-Tras Link

Enjoy

Hi,
Nice GM

- LJ

Nice work! keep it up!

btw: new hosting company hosts free servers to get sponsored like im hosted for free :P http://4waytech.com

Thanks for idea, but this is really better for me (CZ hosting, so nice pings for me ), no lags and it's sponsored too And by the way - it's cheapest than any hosting 40kč - 50 slots/month = $1,3(?) - 50 slots heh. But thx

something like manhunt lv?

Yes, I wrote it
Quote:

My GM is inspirated by Mike's Manhunt GM

. Manhunt rulezz, but this is more elaborate

Nice ! I have released a time ago also some Manhunt edite, maybe you can look at it for some ideas.

GM looks nice. from the info that is :P
Ill see if i have time to test it out later

Maikel - Heh yes, if you up it... Thanks BTW: But it isn't Manhunt edit It's created from new.pwn

-Fear - I gave a little bit of info xDD Yes, test it if you want..

By the way - I have an idea to create buying cars or heli's or good weapons for money ... I'll add it later

Sry for DP - Added many things, version v0.7 for download

Link doesnt work :/

Link doesnt work