What do you prefer

Hello guys, i would like to hear your suggestion and what you prefer, do you prefer Cops vs Terrorist or Call Of Duty, also would you like in the Call Of Duty many teams or 3-4 teams? Also am looking forward to make a TDM server that's why am asking, also give me an advice for the COD, would you like many teams? or 3-4 teams so you can meet with enemys faster etc.

Make something new and unique please. No more Cops n' Robbers.

Useless topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartIndia
Посмотреть сообщение
Useless topic
Useless topic then don't reply sir, logic.

-I prefer COD with unique feauters.

I said Cops Vs Terrorists not Cops n Robbers, Cops vs terrorist it's like 2 teams TDM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Useless topic then don't reply sir, logic.

-I prefer COD with unique feauters.
I have some reason behind this! His expression to this topic is bad/aggressive why don't I? There are already enough topics where this thing discussed and no one is stopping you to bump/post your server idea. He just post 2 options 1 is CVT and COD if he post some more servers NOT with NAME but with MODE/MAP like SF/LV/LS or TDM/DM/STUNT/FREEROAM that would better

Try inventing a Game-Mode that SA-MP misses. Like, something else that no other server is.. another story, another plot...

Call of duty IMO.

I agree with em
try making something unique

Try to make a Call of Duty server really look like the Call of Duty game. Small maps, weapons on upgrade, original COD gamemodes like capture the flag, TDM and FFA.