[FilterScript] S.W.A.T roping/rappelling V2

~REMOVED~

Nice One bro Keep it Up :P.

Good job...again!

nice

You should make this player-side, not server-side.

pawn Код:
new rope[ 58 ];
// becomes
new rope[ MAX_PLAYERS ][ 58 ];
pawn Код:
rope[*] = CreateObject( ... );
// becomes
rope[ playerid ][*] = CreateObject( ... );
// where * = the id, and "..." is the parameters you've got there.
if you want me to convert the ~50 lines of createobject code, swing me a PM, I can easily do it for you in sublime

No video or screenshots = not downloading :l

Thanks alot guys!!!

SCREENSHOT ADDED!

No thanks smileys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellize
Посмотреть сообщение
No video or screenshots = not downloading :l
Honestly, who still cares about videos or screenshots? Just look at the code or try it out. It's on pastebin as well, so there are no infected files either.

When i tried the ZCMD my pawno errors and dont send my pawno.

When i tried the streamer
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(21) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(23) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(24) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(26) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(85) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(92) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(94) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(159) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeeii
Посмотреть сообщение
When i tried the ZCMD my pawno errors and dont send my pawno.

When i tried the streamer
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(21) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(23) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(24) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(26) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(85) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(92) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(94) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Server\filterscripts\swat_rappel.pwn(159) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Warnings.
It's a simple error. It just needs some spaces in the lines.