Arabic Language

Greetings SA:MP forums moderators/owners ........ there is many languages on Non-English section but why there is no arabic language ?

There are a lot of languages not there. For example, hebrew. Try contacting dugi as he is the only one that manages the forums.

i don't know but there is something called planer , and i think all languages have section on forums expect arabic so?

Nederlands/Dutch, Espaсol/Spanish, Franзais/French, Deutsch/German, Русский/Russian, Portuguкs/Portuguese, Romвnă/Romanian

imo it's not going to be necessary because there aren't really that many arab players in SAMP and most can write basic english without any problem. other languages are pretty popular considering how many RO/PT/RU etc. servers are online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Diesel
Посмотреть сообщение
i don't know but there is something called planer , and i think all languages have section on forums expect arabic so?

Nederlands/Dutch, Espaсol/Spanish, Franзais/French, Deutsch/German, Русский/Russian, Portuguкs/Portuguese, Romвnă/Romanian
7 languages are all languages? The german one isnt even a subforum here, but an external link. Many language subforums (including arabic and hebrew) were removed a while ago because they were barely used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
imo it's not going to be necessary because there aren't really that many arab players in SAMP and most can write basic english without any problem. other languages are pretty popular considering how many RO/PT/RU etc. servers are online.
"laugh" there is many Egyptians playing dis game but they are mostly using English names and others creating their own names you didn't see that yourself and by the way there is no paypal bank in egypt that's why you don't see many egyptains hosting servers so it's not that easy to make server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
7 languages are all languages? The german one isnt even a subforum here, but an external link. Many language subforums (including arabic and hebrew) were removed a while ago because they were barely used.
alright lets just let dugi decide