Need help with my /ban command.

Fixed!

PHP код:
/rcon reloadbans reloads the samp.ban where the banned IP addresses are storedShould be used after unbanning and IP address

samp.ban is the default sort of file for the BanEx and Ban commands, that is how the default banning commands work, to get a system that doesn't work that way, takes quite a bit more effort, take mine, for example, the one below is a timed ban system (I actually dunno if it works, but I would think it does...) Which saves the bans to a mysql database and kicks players, this means it creates it's own database and logs, so if I were to put in an unban command (I don't have one, as I have mine on time based system) I could unban a user quickly, it, however, has to cross-reference the users when they log in to make sure they aren't banned, and if they are, kick them if their bantime hasn't expired.

Код:
YCMD:ban(playerid, params[], help) {
	if(help) return SPD(playerid,dHelp,DSM,"Help","HELP: Bans a player.","OK","");
	new tID, reason[126],hours,secs,days,ubTime;
	if(sscanf(params, "udS(No Reason Given)[126]",tID,hours,reason)) return SCM(playerid,SCM_C_RED,"USAGE: \"/ban [playerid][hours](Optional: reason)\"");
	if(tID == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return Error(playerid,"Player not found!");
	if(tID == playerid) return Error(playerid,"Cant ban yourself!");
	if(pInfo[tID][pAdmin] > pInfo[playerid][pAdmin]) return Error(playerid,"You cant ban an admin higher than your rank!");
	if(hours < 1 || hours > 720) return Error(playerid,"Hours must be between 1 and 720(30 days)");
	new loopHours = 0;
	secs = hours*3600;
	while(loopHours != hours) {
	    if(loopHours == 24) {
			days++;
			hours -= 24; }
		loopHours++; }
	ubTime = gettime()+secs;
	format(fquery,sizeof(fquery),"INSERT INTO `PlayerBans` (`BanID`,`PlayerName`,`IP`,`Administrator`,`Reason`,`BanTime`,`UnbanTime`) VALUES(0,'%s','%s','%s','%s',%d,%d)",
	Name[tID],IP[tID],Name[playerid],gettime(),ubTime);
	mysql_query(mysql,fquery);
	if(days > 0) SCFMTA(SCM_C_YELLOW,"%s(%d) has banned %s(%d) for %d days and %d hours. Reason: %s",Name[playerid],playerid,Name[tID],tID,days,hours,reason);
	else SCFMTA(SCM_C_YELLOW,"%s(%d) has banned %s(%d) for %d hours. Reason: %s",Name[playerid],playerid,Name[tID],tID,hours,reason);
	KickWithDelay(tID);
	return 1; }
That's the Banning command, this cross-references it with the player data on login...

Код:
	format(fquery,sizeof(fquery), "SELECT UnbanTime FROM `PlayerBans` WHERE IP = '%s'",IP[playerid]);
	mysql_tquery(mysql,fquery,"CheckBans","i",playerid);
And the function it calls:

Код:
public CheckBans(playerid) {
	new rows, fields;
	cache_get_data(rows,fields,mysql);
	if(rows) {
	    new ubTime = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "UnbanTime");
	    if(ubTime > gettime()) {
	        SCM(playerid,SCM_C_RED,"You are currently banned from this server!");
	        KickWithDelay(playerid); }
	} return 1; }
Naturally, however, this would work too, for your unban command (part of it: )

Код:
SendRconCommand("reloadbans");

Fixed!

Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonoya
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
SendRconCommand("reloadbans");

Fixed!

You wouldn't have to change anything really, it's a good system setup in all honesty for perma-bans, just on your unban command, you have to unban an ip, which is pretty hard to do because ingame admins probably wouldn't know the ip, which is why a user created ban system is much better, for my ban system, I can just use a mysql query to unban a certain player so long as I know their name by doing something like this:

Код:
format(fquery,sizeof(fquery),"UPDATE `PlayerBans`SET `UnbanTime`=0 WHERE `Name`='%s'",Name[tID]);
mysql_query(mysql,fquery);

Fixed!