[HELP]Money convert to Coin

Hello all , I want a codes that convert Money [ $ ] to a thing called coin .

$1000 = 1 coin .. last time someone gave me vice versa so I need money convert to coin..

Something like /convert a dialog box comes and ask for how many coins you need? If he types 1 coin he receive 1 coin and -$1000 .. thanks .. it would be apprericiated if you help me thanks

What includes are you using?

Zcmd

If you got the other code you just need to reverse it. Thats a matter of 2 or 3 variable substitutions.

I don't have any code , I need 1 lol.. can someone provide me?

You need to make it yourself. We are not here to script for you.

Oh dude .. if you make the coin one , I can understand it and makr other things continuing from coin and so on

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingcruse
View Post
Oh dude .. if you make the coin one , I can understand it and makr other things continuing from coin and so on
I already took so much time and made a coin to money for you in your last post.

http://pastebin.com/XJfGkkGB

Didn't test it, but there you go. Hope you are able to learn from the code and make it yourself next time.

It was deleted by admins because of title bro.. I want money to coin , not coin to money , and I didn't know it was not deleted and I wrote thanks too , but when I posted it showed its deleted.. , so I re-posted , pls provide me money to coin pls

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It was deleted by admins because of title bro.. I want money to coin , not coin to money , and I didn't know it was not deleted and I wrote thanks too , but when I posted it showed its deleted.. , so I re-posted , pls provide me money to coin pls
http://pastebin.com/XJfGkkGB

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh ok, then Well, someone posted a code for you. Try it.

Thanks I will try in 40 minutes and soon say if its good , Thanks all , if I would have 50 posts I would rep you..

Only 1 error ..

Quote:

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
PlayerInfo[playerid][pCoins] = 0;
return 1;
}

error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"

And how can i know my coins?

Another Error see the Screen ..